new EA with amazing results - page 22

dsncorp:
Everybody that have the EA, a lot of people, please give an opinion..thanks

mar_fx is not owner of EAs.

I am not a scammer, I can only say for me the ea on the gbp usd pair is working on a small live account with conservative settings. So I am happy with the ea and Martin is Always fast in responding on my questions.

dsncorp:
Everybody that have the EA, a lot of people, please give an opinion..thanks

i won from mar_fx ea

i made 25$ of my account till now

he is a kind person and reply to all my question

this is my opinion

jon.jon:
i won from mar_fx ea i made 25$ of my account till now he is a kind person and reply to all my question this is my opinion

your winning will end with margin call in several months. this is reality.

mar_fx send this sentence 1 hour agr to me :

"you are the loser

and there is no money _ hit your head in a wall "

please judge about him.

myazdi:
your winning will end with margin call in several months. this is reality.

i am happy with the ea and it is working well

and i follow all the instructions that he sent to me

he is a kind man and he isn't scam

and many people posted their opinion about the ea and the people are winning from his ea

you post your opinion in many previous posted

and now you repeat your posted . this is idiot work from you

now i suspect you are scam and you don't have the right

yes it is working well but it will not work well in future.

you scape from reality.

concuerdo con lo que dice ( myazdi ), compre este EA por $100, lo he puesto en real con todos los 10 pares que menciona en graficos de 1h y 3 pares que menciona en graficos de 4h y el drawdown es mucho mayor que las ganancias. con el tiempo terminaran con llamada de margen. no me sirve!! el que quiere convencerse de los resultados le puedo pasar el EA que compre totalmente gratis.

Dear Myazdi,

I am beginner in this forum (and also forex). I was almost getting in touch with Martin to buy the EA him when I noticed that you were warned for this case (you said that EA is not good).

Could you suggest me some really reliable EA? With low risk investment? And cheap too? I would be grateful.

Thanks

angelaalimabr:
Dear Myazdi,I am beginner in this forum (and also forex). I was almost getting in touch with Martin to buy the EA him when I noticed that you were warned for this case (you said that EA is not good). *Could you suggest me some really reliable EA? With low risk investment? And cheap too? I would be grateful.Thanks

Never don't begin forex with a EA.

These are mar_fx EAs. you can download them and Test them for at least 2 years on your broker and see the results.

then, you must test them on live demo account.

it makes big drawdown along the time.

Files:
ea_4_hour.ex4  13 kb
H4_code.mq4  21 kb
Reason: