Predictive Indicator for Binary Option

About me: I have no expirence in market trading and I don't know how price are being calculated, for example: USD/JPY.

I heard that these numbers (ex: USD/JPY) are calculated based on The US Dollar index, and Japenes yen index.

I want: An indicator that can predict at least the next 60sec movement of a currency pair based on these indexes signal. Not sure if it is possible.

sunny7day:
About me: I have no expirence in market trading and I don't know how price are being calculated, for example: USD/JPY. I heard that these numbers (ex: USD/JPY) are calculated based on The US Dollar index, and Japenes yen index. I want: An indicator that can predict at least the next 60sec movement of a currency pair based on these indexes signal. Not sure if it is possible.

I was working on something like that. Sadly I have run out of money and I cannot afford to get the programmers to finish it.

2014-02-13_1815 - FXMike's library

I worked together with a mathematics professor and we made this indicator, sadly he lost interest in it, as it was taking up too much of his time which is sad as it showed a lot of promise.

2014-02-13_1839 - FXMike's library

I need to get a maths grad and a programmer together to help me complete this and I don't have the funds needed to go forward.

smalldog

Hi Friends,

Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months.

You Can See More Details About This Indicator At " bo.icyberworld.com "

I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses.

Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator.

I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator.

Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time.

All The Best,

Rammy.

rammyrams369:
Hi Friends, Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months. You Can See More Details About This Indicator At " bo.icyberworld.com " I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses. Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator. I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator. Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time. All The Best, Rammy.

Scam id assume.... i saw this post on a few others as well

This is a really dumb post. If there was a predictive indicator then it would be so easy to make money! You have to learn how to trade. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts!

sunny7day:
About me: I have no expirence in market trading and I don't know how price are being calculated, for example: USD/JPY.I heard that these numbers (ex: USD/JPY) are calculated based on The US Dollar index, and Japenes yen index.I want: An indicator that can predict at least the next 60sec movement of a currency pair based on these indexes signal. Not sure if it is possible.

Maybe you can try the GMDH shell software, downloadable via this link: Best Binary Options Prediction Software, Trading Signals, Indicator.

GMDH Shell allows you to analyze binary option past data and make decisions on whether you want to buy a call or put option. Powerful time series analysis software, GMDH Shell combines strong math with the ingenuous interface and ease of use. Just check the site and see how it can be used to predict.

binary trading not good one i thing

smalldog2:

I worked together with a mathematics professor and we made this indicator, sadly he lost interest in it, as it was taking up too much of his time which is sad as it showed a lot of promise.

2014-02-13_1839 - FXMike's library

I need to get a maths grad and a programmer together to help me complete this and I don't have the funds needed to go forward.

smalldog

Hi smalldog2, what's indicator that you using for yellow line cycle?

Reason: