Trading tips - page 3

THERE IS NO TREND...

TREND EXIST ONLY IN THE MIND OF THE TRADER!

But I agree: "I see many traders are so stubborn that they never get out when they are wrong,... "

of course @uncle gober, forex is very simple,. due to forex then I can get a lot of advantages. we need to do is have a good trading skills so that we can make a profit from forex. for that, we have much to learn and practice trading

minttrader:
Yeah it isn't so easy to adhere to trading system because sometimes your greediness or fear may affect your trading and force to retreat from actions you planned to do.

That's where DISCIPLINE comes in!!

Making real profit in forex requires a lot of instruments like the fundamental and technical analysis. The technical analysis tells you about the past invent, which is normally used in our present day trade. Most traders feels that it is of no use making use of technical analysis since it only give information about the past events/trade, which at the end of the day, end up losing.

Our trading experiences contribute a lot to our success in this market.

tips for beginners should be if we can trade by using a demo account before trading with real account. with a demo account trading beginners can learn comfortably so that we can get the comfort of trading real account.

Reason: