I want to get started with Forex Trading - page 3

ShawnRocks:
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214 @ hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.Thanks,Shawn Wells

keeping reading materials you see about forex, register with as many forum sites as you can.

Try to concentrate.This forum is enough for learning forex

Edward Ellis:
Try to concentrate.This forum is enough for learning forex

of course, focus on our trading it will give a positive result. I am also trying to focus on trading. Because after all, forex is a high risky business. With a focus on trading, we can minimize the risk.

uncle gober:
Right, forex trading is high risk business, if we wanna get maximal result, we must be able to minimize the risk. Keep using good money management when trading. I usually test my management skills in Trader of The Month.

Yes, it is indeed one of them. With good money management then trading we will survive. We will avoid greed. As we know, greed will only bring harm to our trading. with good money management so we can adjust the amount of lots that we will take to the capital that we have.

Jack Francisco:
To learn forex you need some patience and this time period you should study about forex. Also should practice with demo account. At first you need basic knowledge about forex that you can make a search on internet. Hope you will enjoy your time with us in fisherman

I agree with this forex learning is not the matter of overnight, we need to have sufficient time for better understanding of learning.

Paul75:
I agree with this forex learning is not the matter of overnight, we need to have sufficient time for better understanding of learning.

of course, we can not learn forex overnight. We have much to learn in forex. we should invest our time to learn forex. With a demo account, we can also learn the basics of trading.

I will give the basics. For now I wouldn't want to go into analytics as well as deep technical strategies, I would stay on the surface and treat the behavioral aspect of trading. You need the right mindset to start trading. Different people come to trade for various reasons; some love scalping, hedging, very low spreads, some less tax plus other very tasty trading conditions. These set could go offshore. Others would want to go onshore to get regulation, it is believed there is very transparent- yet it is worth reminding that there are still a good number of terrible scams there.Forex Brokers Bear Brunt of CFTC Enforcement Actions in FY2013 It all boils down to you to make a good decision while been very intelligent.

I will give the basics. For now I wouldn't want to go into analytics as well as deep technical strategies, I would stay on the surface and treat the behavioral aspect of trading. You need the right mindset to start trading. Different people come to trade for various reasons; some love scalping, hedging, very low spreads, some less tax plus other very tasty trading conditions. These set could go offshore. Others would want to go onshore to get regulation, it is believed there is very transparent- yet it is worth reminding that there are still a good number of terrible scams there.Forex Brokers Bear Brunt of CFTC Enforcement Actions in FY2013 It all boils down to you to make a good decision while been very intelligent.

we need to start trading demo account. With the demo account then we will be able to try to practice trading. So we will have trading preparations well. With proper preparation, we will begin trading. After that we could try a real account trading with small capital

yes. you can learn about forex market anywhere. you can join in demo systerm with some broker. or you can invest in the Paam account in liteforex. you can get some profit with this market when you start.

Reason: