A little learning is dangerous thing. - page 2

taniaislam09:
Many traders start trading in real account after spending just a little time in demo trading. It is not good for their career. Forex is a business where you must have the clear conception about what you are going to do and what should do. If you are shallow learned about Forex business, it will be horrible for you. Because your little learning will lead you in hesitation of taking decisions. So , do not learn only, learn properly, and then start trading.

We should educated properly before we venture in forex. And this takes a lot of time to master. Am still finding somethings hard to deal with.

Shawnmichal:
I am agree with you point. I think Knowledge, experience and Self-confident are important factor in forex trading. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this there would not any emotional decision. I think lots of practice is required before go with real account.

We need the above to succeed in forex. This is not something we just jump into, we must be prepared.

For trading in forex really little learning is dangerous.fisrt time a newbie may make profit.but then he become greedy.but without good knowledge the success is not stable.he must fail to make profit next time

knowledge is prime importance no doubt! but what I felt during my trade that along with knowledge we should also practice alot because when I used to start trade i've came across with many problems though i have knowledge but still..

Of course little learning is very dangerous. It's also applicable for forex. A little learner trader must failure in forex business.so be careful about it.

I am agree with your views. I think knowledge,skills and experience are always important for Forex trading. So little knowledge can be risky and you can loose your money in forex very quickly. So you need to learn Forex at great level to be successful trader.

You need to invest a lot time, effort and money to learn the Forex trading.

Little learning is a dangerous thing.

Forex could be all about dancing about risk, carving out pips from risky positions. But I think one risk a forex trader can not afford to try is to stop learning in the market. No one ever learns enough here, he must stay updated with recent turns,filter recent technology to find any useful, devising or arming your trading strategy to make it more effective. There is no day I don't learn in the market; this way I pay for market twists with my experience and not necessarily with money.

In forex adequate knowledge is required because with little knowledge you are bound to fail as a trader. And in forex there is always continous learning in order to understand the market because its not always stable.

preswill:
In forex adequate knowledge is required because with little knowledge you are bound to fail as a trader. And in forex there is always continous learning in order to understand the market because its not always stable.

yes, knowledge is important in forex trading,. to have a lot of knowledge we will be able to trade with maximal. for that we need to have a lot of knowledge of good trading. by joining our forex forum will be able to good trading knowledge

Reason: