general discussion - page 2

No I have not ,always thought it is not right for me. As it is difficult to set up, prefer manually trading.

Paul75:
I would suggest you to choose trusted and relocated broker for forex trading. i am doing my trade form last 2 year and he is very good and trusted...i have no complains form last 2 year.

The first factor to success is not the broker. Its you and your money. The amount of money you invest tells how much you will be making. Then how you manage your money and how you trade determines how safe your capital is. A broker comes third. And when it comes to trusted and reliable brokers, they are not just those who say they are regulated. As the case is right now, a few regulated and offshore brokers can be trusted.

I think, psychology is most affect your trading results . If you want to succeed in forex then should be good your psychologically . Although of capital you are use very much , if you are psychologically is bad, then you will run out of capital exposed to MC . Many new traders fail because less able to maintain psychological well .

no thank you. Indeed, psychology, supported by good trading system, it will be useful for our trading results. I think, we can examine the psychology of trading does not have to use the free capital. I use the minimum deposit to test trading psychology. In instaforex, we can deposit minimum of $ 1.

Gaban, good one here. The only problem is that we can't run from this emotions.

Agree with green 4 manual trading is always good to have as it gives us an opportunity to work more hard as in this its all depends on us and our knowledge.

Reason: