Should I trade forex

I was a binary option trader. But have not been successful at all. Now i am switching to real forex trading. My questions are:

Is it really 95% of forex traders keep loosing money?

Is it hard to earn money consistently in forex trading?

I've learnt a strategy called London Breakout strategy and i dont know if it is good or not.

Forex is actually a business that has many profit. but many traders fail in forex because of lack of skill and psychology well. for traders who have good trading skills then it can be successful in forex. many traders are able to succeed in forex

i want to buy an EA

which ea can grow my small account fast and safe?

yes. i think you should learn about this market. you can trade with demo account. you don't worry about money. we can make big money with it.

Everyone wants an EA that grows fast and safe. IMHO doesn't really exist unless you really learn the biz first. NO ea is self sustaining without intense user input.

forex is a business for everyone. with forex we will get a lot of money. anyone willing to work hard as long as it can do forex trading. moreover there is a demo account, with a demo account we will be able to practice and we can start trading forex with small capital

Forex business is a good choice, though forex is high risk but as long as we want to try and not give up easily, forex risk would be minimized. To start trading forex, it would be either through a demo account first, this step can reduce the risk of loss as well as our means to practice and find the right strategy before we start with the real account. Then, as a training base emotions in trading, we can try trading with no deposit bonuses that are offered brokers.

Nobody should trade forex as a first choice if not trading for some institution or company. It should be an additional income to some safe and steady income

foreign exchange is a business for anyone. along with foreign exchange most of us could possibly get a lot of money. everyone prepared to operate hard provided that it can do forex currency trading. moreover there's a trial account, using a trial account most of us will be able to process in addition to we are able to commence buying and selling foreign exchange along with tiny funds.

The london breakout strategy is about taking advantage of the large volatility generated during the transition hour, from Tokio to London time.

I would suggest you to learn breakout strategies like Support/Resistance, Pivots, TomDeMark trendlines etc first.

Forex small business is an excellent alternative, even though foreign exchange can be riskly but provided that you want to try to not throw in the towel easily, foreign exchange threat will be reduced. To begin dealing foreign exchange, it would be possibly by having a tryout bill first, this could reduce the threat regarding decline along with our method for exercise and choose the right tactic prior to all of us choose the real bill. Subsequently, as being a coaching base sensations inside dealing, we can look at dealing without the need of put in bonuses that you can get agents.thank you

Reason: