My Top 5! :D

If you want to trade withForex, you have to pick a Forex broker first. This is easier said than donebecause there are thousands of Forex broker out there and it’s not easy to spotthe right broker. There are plenty of Forex broker that are serious but also acouple of broker that try to scam you. Obviously you have to avoid this andthis is the most important criterion of a good Forex broker.

A good Forex broker alsooffers some good promotions that compensate for trading. For example, a goodForex bonus. A bonus is money that will be credited to your account after yourfirst deposit. So if you make a deposit of $ 100 you can get a $ 100 Cash BackBonus (at TradersPulse for example). This is a very nice gesture and makes iteasier for you to compensate losses or make even more profit. Of course, youshould not pick the Forex broker with the highest bonus. This would be too naive.But when it comes to find the right Forex broker for you, you should take thebonus into consideration.

I have found a couplethat are not scams – hope I helped

1. As already mention – TradersPuls

2. TradingForex

3. E-Toro

4. Plus500

5. AvaFx

These are the ones I tried/used and placedin accordance of likeness!

Thanks for post this helpful information with us, I have also found most of beginner trouble with searching best forex broker that thread helpful for beginner. I am suggest for everyone, always chose regulated, reliable and trusted broker. All above mention broker are regulated, reliable and trusted broker.

I've never tried any of them.

Now, i'm trading with instaforex. I ever try several broker but i don't feel comfort when trading and now i have feel it ever since i'm trading with my broker now.

Paul75:
Thanks for post this helpful information with us, I have also found most of beginner trouble with searching best forex broker that thread helpful for beginner. I am suggest for everyone, always chose regulated, reliable and trusted broker. All above mention broker are regulated, reliable and trusted broker.

I am agreed, broker should be regulated that broker we can trust and start trading with this broker. i think customer support is one of the best point to chose broker because some time we trouble with this problem. i have checked these broker list all are best broker thanks for share.

sharkforex:
My top 5 1. Dukas 2. Fxpro 3. Fxcm 4. Hotforex 5. forex.com

I have not used it all. Although I've tried several brokers for trading. And now I am trading in InstaForex broker who can make me uncomfortable when trading.

just a side comment, I wouldn't vouch much for E-Toro, there are lots of gray areas surrounding them. hotforex are good, other well known brokers are avafx, oanda, dukas, not much fund of alpari much. they are russian based broker but they have very strict and have lots of restrictions.

I have heard of avafx, but am currently with Profiforex and definitely enjoying my time with them. They have instant execution and market execution.

goot:
I have heard of avafx, but am currently with Profiforex and definitely enjoying my time with them. They have instant execution and market execution.

You know goot! What makes this broker interest me is the speed of their platform, superbly fast. With such speed one can enjoy trading and experience little difficulty.

I have an account with plus500 broker. Plus500 only offers a maximum leverage level of 200:1.Customer support is very fasy and available 24 hours a day. Spread is low and I am very satisfied with this broker.

how to use Plus500

Reason: