I want to take forex as a lifetime trading and job - page 2

I do not suggest you take forex as a full time job especially now that you are still a learner, the best thing to do is have something doing first before trading forex. Forex trading should be taken as a part time job so that when we lose, we can have somewhere to fall back to. The best way to trade forex profitably, is to have the right knowledge.

when you can make money stable with market. it will be come the good job for your life.

as long as your serious about it its not impossible, I've been trading with hotforex for more than 2 years now, i make some profit and lose some of course but its still an extra that helps a lot, hopefully one day i can go full time with forex, that would be fun!

I do not recommend this, its very risky guys.

But I recommend to invest in pamm account in liteforex broker, there are many professional trader manager in liteforex. you only make investment and waiting the result from them. Its good for making money online.

plompex:
Before you take a further step, I would like to suggest you to keep your job while you are still learning. Instead if you are losing during trading, you still have something to hold on. Just keep on practice and learning until you are able to minimize the lost. If you are able to minimize the lost up to 3%, then you might take trading as a full time job.

I agree with you, there would be no need to rush into things. We never can tell what can happen in the long run, so it would be best we have a plan B just in case anything happens along the line.

By the way it's really not a bad thing if we have to do other jobs while at forex trading, since forex doesn't require all our time we can do other things while trading.

It is very possible to venture into forex as a lifetime career; basic things will need to know are; you have to have enough capital since it is a lifetime venture for you, secondly you have to get all the basic information that will help you in you career; babypips is a good place to start; finally you need a good broker with a user friendly platform.

Taking forex as a permanent job is not a bad idea but one thing in forex is that the earning is not all that regular so you have to keep learning and practicing through a demo account.

verbum4it:
I want to share in this forum that, forex online trading can a great job. I have decided to make forex trading is only the main job for me in life, and as long as I feel, forex trading is my life time fob job. Really, I can manage my own fund without stressed by a boss.

If you use forex trading as your main job is a false life strategy. you must used it as part time job because its really risky for you and for your family economic..

Reason: