when should I stop?

I advise not to place the big adventure yourself to the goal of trying to achieve this goal have won a number of points and when this closed trading profit and make a business strategy which is designed to target this adventure not venture because you can turn

the main point to remember is that forex is not gambling and you should never risk the money you cannot afford to lose.

If you found profit condition, I will suggest you, Exit or stop. Some time it’s depend upon market condition as well, mostly broker and expert suggest when you gain according to own target or achieves target just stop.

I stop my trading if i have get profit,although I can not make a profit in accordance with the target, but I do not want to over-exert yourself to continue trading, because it could endanger profits already gained.

Paul75:
If you found profit condition, I will suggest you, Exit or stop. Some time it’s depend upon market condition as well, mostly broker and expert suggest when you gain according to own target or achieves target just stop

Yes, i am agree with you, when you found profit that's best condition.

Paul75:
If you found profit condition, I will suggest you, Exit or stop. Some time it’s depend upon market condition as well, mostly broker and expert suggest when you gain according to own target or achieves target just stop

That is a good advice to follow. When we notice good conditions or profits, it would be a perfect time to exit the market. This is where a good broker comes handy, one that allows you to withdraw your funds at anytime. This is why I trust Profiforex, never joke with such things.

Paul75:

That is a good advice to follow. When we notice good conditions or profits, it would be a perfect time to exit the market. This is where a good broker comes handy, one that allows you to withdraw your funds at anytime. This is why I trust Profiforex, never joke with such things.

Paul75:

I'd recommend to use a trailing SL as soon as the trade become profitable. Keep it 15 pips behind the price and it should be OK. If don't trade on multiple pairs, you can trail the price manually. But remember to stay unemotional.

I can not correctly suggest you when you should stop. I am also confused on this. But you can follow some equation those others follows. Actually it depends on your own trading strategy and I think you should follow it. Some of equations are:

Profit=5% of capital. or 10%

Loss=3% or 7% of capital.

forex is a business of high risk, you can quit if you cannot risk the loses involved. trading forex involves patience and understanding. One can also quit forex when he has meet up his target.

Reason: