A little learning is dangerous thing.

Many traders start trading in real account after spending just a little time in demo trading. It is not good for their career. Forex is a business where you must have the clear conception about what you are going to do and what should do. If you are shallow learned about Forex business, it will be horrible for you. Because your little learning will lead you in hesitation of taking decisions. So , do not learn only, learn properly, and then start trading.

I am agree with you point. I think Knowledge, experience and Self-confident are important factor in forex trading. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this there would not any emotional decision. I think lots of practice is required before go with real account.

I agree with you. If you have just basic about Forex, don't you challenge to start the trading. Forex really need to get enough of knowledge, experience and skill. Demo contest is the best place to get money without real risks. it's suitable for beginner because there's no risk here.

Shawnmichal:
I am agree with you point. I think Knowledge, experience and Self-confident are important factor in forex trading. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this there would not any emotional decision. I think lots of practice is required before go with real account.

Of course. Besides that, we also must have a strong mentality that we can survive in this business even though we are facing the worst conditions, and we also need discipline, because discipline is the key to success. Demo trading and demo contest are the right place to make more practice. I also take part in demo contest from instaforex.

Lack of knowledge about forex will make us trouble when trading, lack of knowledge caused because we don't continue to learn.

If we wanna be a successful trader, we should continue to learn, make more practice so our knowledge and our skill will improve.

Yes a little learning is really dangerous. traders feel they can do good trading they misuse their amount .It is very hard to manage account with less knowledge and skill . They are soon out of market and loose their hope too for next time. Very few do try again.

uncle gober:
Learn forex trading that we have to do in totality, we must truly understand the knowledge about forex trading is that we can trade well and get a result in line with what we expected. And what we have learned, we have to apply it properly. Use a demo account first.

Exactly, we should learn and understand at all. Demo account is good to learn and get trading experience which will be useful for real trading. And as long as we trade in forex, we should keep learning and making more practice to make our trading be better so we will get maximal result when trading..

what you said is correct. When you want to go into the forex business, its better if you are fully equipped. Knowledge is the first equipment you have to possess and it should be to the full. When you trade forex with an incomplete knowledge, you are less likely to succeed.

okon:
what you said is correct. When you want to go into the forex business, its better if you are fully equipped. Knowledge is the first equipment you have to possess and it should be to the full. When you trade forex with an incomplete knowledge, you are less likely to succeed.

Without knowledge, we can't trade in forex well. We must learn first and as long as we trade in forex, we should keep learning to get more knowledge and make our trading be better so we can get maximal result consistently

A little of learning. Well it is a trick thing. How do you know that you have enough until you start live trading? I agree, that you have to read and learn a lot, and then spend some time only doing demo. But on the other hand demo and real trading are two different things. You might have a perfect strategy that works almost every time on your demo account. And you can be absolutely confident about it, but when you start live account all you know is that after 2 weeks you're out of money. My Idea is that trades not supposed to be trading demo for more than 4-5 months. After that I’d suggest to have both demo and live account with the same broker. So you can compare the effectiveness of your strategy by placing the same orders demo and live.

Demo isn't something we rush through, it takes time to get mastery of it. In fact, demo is the key to our success in fx. Up until now am thankful for the demo platform of Profiforex, it is very useful, results are synonymous to that of real account. Still go back to it every now and then.

Reason: