is it suitable to choose forex trading as a career

first i need to know where you get the source that many people making huge money from Forex?? Forex is difficult bro, 90% trade is losing their money in this business so i think you need think twice if want choose Forex for your career..

dafizhossain2:
first i need to know where you get the source that many people making huge money from Forex?? Forex is difficult bro, 90% trade is losing their money in this business so i think you need think twice if want choose Forex for your career..

Yeah, forex trading is too risky for traders who have not been able to produce consistent profits like me, that's why I prefer forex as a part-time job. Now, i'm trading with instaforex.

Yes you can choose forex as career but here you want lots of experiences. Trade without practice it’s risking your money. I will suggest to you, you should be download demo account, start with this that’s easy, and risk free way. When you get confidants, you will invest money. If you are search in net here, many tutorials are present that’s really helpful for you. In additional, Forex market open 24hr daily, high liquidity and Forex is the largest financial market in the wor

Forex can we make as our careers, but must be prepared to take the risk. because forex has a very high risk that is not easy for us to get a consistent profit. By making forex as a career we should have good preparation. Arm yourself with skills and psychology good

yeah. you should choose big broker. who is famous. it will be good for your money. you won't worry about it. you can be focus on trading

The 90% you speak of are new traders. Every new trader is likely to lose their first deposit. More so, if that trader decides to give it one more try, he would have gained experience and won't be among the 90% you speak of. Forex is not something we should fear, but something we should learn.

Forex can we make as a career, but for us to be ready to take the risk if you want to make forex as a career. because forex has a very high risk to the risk that is not easy for us to make forex as a career. we have much to learn and practice trading

But you have to think twice because forex is really have great risk for you..

If you capable and very talent in this field, its possible to make career here.

Reason: