TradingForex??? -Angela

I have tried out a lot of brokeringcompanies - did my research - so I came here to check things out in search offinding the correct answer - who to invest with ie. Who to open a live accountwith. So far I found a company sounds great - did the demo with them - theywere very helpful - they have low spreads (which I understand is really good) -they are regulated by many - hmmmm what else - they have a bunch of accounttypes - intriguing bonuses - oh and yes - it is also important the actual moneytransaction part - and boy do they have a whole variety of ways. Yes.

So if you have anyone that covers all those- do give me options to check them out as well.

Thank you all!!!!

are you looking for forex broker? it is not entirely clear from your post.

Which is your broker where you invested?

angela.trninic, What do you want to ask? Do you want to know review about a broker or looking for new broker?

I prefer trading with InstaForex. These brokers provide trading conditions are very convenient for us to trade. Such as maximum leverage up to 1:1000, Trading without spreads and fast execution. So I can focus on trading, so the trading results we would be maximized.

I suggest you to go with Trend Accounts. It provides you Managed Forex Accounts and System Managed Futures services.

You can try Easy-Forex or Etoro..They also have great spreads as well.

If you want to choose a comfortable brokers try to test broker first, you will use . so you can find a broker who is really very comfortable. For that, you have to utilize use a demo account good, to test the broker. so they can know how server, transaction conditions, etc.Now, instaforex can also give a bonus post if you want to try to trade here

Reason: