Are you afraid of Loosing Money in Forex? - page 5

we should not be afraid to lose money in forex, because forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that they fear will make us not only to grow. for that we have to dispel fear and try trading when trading with small capital

Fear is an emotion that every trader comes across. When you lose money in forex by not having knowledge or understanding of market you become afraid of losing your money in future as well. This is a common thing to happen but experience with time can make this thing go away.

we do not need to fear losing money because it will only make us experience a lot of loss, and we will not go forward trading-forward, therefore we need to minimize the fear trade with trying to trade using small capital

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

I was but now I'm using good money management so even if I lose money on some trades, I won't get emotionally attached to it.

No, I don't afraid of losing money in Forex. It doesn't means that I have never loss it though. But I have never give up and then I have made profit also again.

First time early trade I often fear losing money and in the end it I often miss the right moment for trading. Now I have no fear of losing money in forex, I consider that losing money is reasonable thing because forex has a very high risk

fear is that should we lose in forex trading, fears will only lead to failure of our trading, therefore we need to be able to minimize the fear of trading by trying to trade using small capital first and had a lot of experience

Reason: