Are you afraid of Loosing Money in Forex? - page 2

obviously the more the risk in investments the more will be fear among the investors o9f loosing their money as forex involves the investments in much riskier projects its natural....

I am a risky person. But there is always a little bit of fear in my feelings - you are a person, it's impossible to avoid.

yes whatever amount you invest you will have a fear of loosing your money in this segment.,.......

If You will start trading with the help of experts. Then you have maximum Chances to get good return on small investment. In this way you have less chances to afraid of loosing money in Forex.

Best Regards,

Gurleen Singh

Being fearful in fx is understandable, but what matters is our ability to control the fear and move on with our trade.

no not at all, i will get secure once i start my investment plans in this trading association,. forex is great experience...

I'm not afraid of losing money in forex trading, because this is a risk we have to bear in this business. If we are already understand that forex trading is risky, of course we should be ready with these risks, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading.

Fear is understandable in the market, but our ability to control it shows maturity on our part.

Yes I am. I think it is pretty natural for the forex trading to be afraid of losing money in the forex market every once in a while. I mean, its a risky and volatile market and you certainly can lose money in it right? Though you should be confident enough that with proper knowledge, skill, focus and analysis, you can make sure that you avoid as many losses as you can and you gain as many profits as you can.

Wajeeh93:
Yes I am. I think it is pretty natural for the forex trading to be afraid of losing money in the forex market every once in a while. I mean, its a risky and volatile market and you certainly can lose money in it right? Though you should be confident enough that with proper knowledge, skill, focus and analysis, you can make sure that you avoid as many losses as you can and you gain as many profits as you can.

Yes, we should believe in ourselves that we can do it. We can get maximal profit with our own trading skills. We can get maximal profit if we can minimize the risk.

Reason: