Eventually a profitable EA ?

Hey there !

I don't know why my last post hasn't been oploaded online so here I am, writing a new one !

I've been hanging around this forum for a while since it has a lot of serious and open minded members, to finally decide to post something today !

I've been looking for a profitable EA, but as a student, it's sometimes ahrd to pay around 200 500 usd to get one, but on the other hand, very cheap ones make me feel I'm dealing with a scammer ...

Anyway, I looked around, from shark 7.0 to TFOT and many others. at the beggining everything seems to be ok, but couple of days after, it's wether loosing your money, wether not doing anything at all (WTF?)

Anyway (Second of the name ), I've been told to buy the TradeRoomAdvisor, from their website (Traderoomadvisor.com). I did and as the codes are more or less open, I was thinking about improving it with you.

If anyone heard about this EA, please share your opinion, mine works and even if it makes small profits, I'm sure my demo account won't be smashed...

Well enough talking, nice to meet you all, give me your opinions and feedbacks !

I neither use TradeRoomAdvisor so far nor heard more about it. There are number of scammer and promote their EAs as a profitable EA. You should avoid such promotions.

ALright thanks but actually I've already bought it and run it on demo ... It works and make small profits but I don't know yet how to screen shot and post curve. As soon as I know I will keep you in touch ! Thanks !

any one else has tried this advisor ?

LuckysamEA, it will be better idea to share your problem with, from where you buy it. They can better assist you.

Of course... Best to hear it from the horses mouth...

Hi LuckysamEA! I would recommend you to make your EA on your own. I have made my own and you can take help from EA creator.EA Creator - create Forex Expert Advisor without programming

Reason: