Download MetaTrader 5

Help Me Understand The Terms of My Bonus Account

To add comments, please log in or register
Move from theory to practice. Code Base will help you!
Leandro Mendes
Leandro Mendes 2016.04.01 16:02 

I made 2 topics before this but they got deleted. Hopfully I will be a little bit more careful with this one.

I am new to Forex. I have been trying to make money but never been sucessful at it. At least not manually trading.

So last month I went out and found a few no deposit bonuses and came across an EA that I have actually been making some profit from.

The bonus was of $200 and have made around $270 of profit.

I am trying to figure out how much of that profit is really mine. I read through the terms over and over, from what I understood I should be able to get some profit.

The 1 lot = $2 deal I have heard other say is really bad, but I figured that even if I am able to take out just a small portion of the profit I would still be making money.

I have attached the terms to the post and removed the logo and name of the broker hoping this topic won't have anything breaking the rules of the forum. Ok I don't think I can do that either.

How do I show you guys the terms? I removed everything that showed the name of the broker and it got removed from the attachments... 

If anyone could help me out it would be great!

To add comments, please log in or register