Send me your Worst performing EA. - page 2

mugavai:
Can you correct my idea in this expert advisor. Purpose of this ea is collect pips each and every candle. I'm planning to use this EA in M30, H1 timeframes. Test in demo a/c and make corrections and forward me... Conditions of EA ----------------- (1) get next value after open (2) if next value (open+0.0001) > open =>BUY (3) close on highest value = BUY EXIT (4)if next value (open-0.0001) < open =SELL (5) close on lowest value = SELL EXIT. Also notify to mugavai@gmail.com Thanks in Advance.. g.mugavaiselvam

Have you tested this EA yourself?

FX99:
Have you tested this EA yourself?

This is working 85%. I cannot check 100% because of choppy forex market. Check from your side and reply me...modify values in coding depends on your broker 5 digits or 4 digits (Ask+Bid/2 - Buy2_2)> 0.0002 & (Ask+Bid/2 - Sell1_2) < 0.0002)

Files:

mugavai:
This is working 85%. I cannot check 100% because of choppy forex market. Check from your side and reply me...modify values in coding depends on your broker 5 digits or 4 digits (Ask+Bid/2 - Buy2_2)> 0.0002 & (Ask+Bid/2 - Sell1_2) < 0.0002)

I will help you all i can, i wont have my new computer in for about 2-3 weeks so it will be a little while. This ea is based on price action,maybe it needs a indicator like a short ma & long ma?

ps. what is this ( buy 2_2 & sell 1_2 // what time frame do you use this on? what are your tp-sl etc.

FX99:
I will help you all i can, i wont have my new computer in for about 2-3 weeks so it will be a little while. This ea is based on price action,maybe it needs a indicator like a short ma & long ma?ps. what is this ( buy 2_2 & sell 1_2 // what time frame do you use this on? what are your tp-sl etc.

I have done it without any indicators. see the variables in beginning of this scripts..purely based bid & ask prices. Disable sl,tp,ts. minimum time frame is m5. if you complete once you can choose any timeframe. M30 will give good pips.

mugavai:
I have done it without any indicators. see the variables in beginning of this scripts..purely based bid & ask prices. Disable sl,tp,ts. minimum time frame is m5. if you complete once you can choose any timeframe. M30 will give good pips.

The ea is a winning ea then...How many pips per month have you been averaging? Does it work on a certain pair better than others?

FX99:
The ea is a winning ea then...How many pips per month have you been averaging? Does it work on a certain pair better than others?

I didn't calculate. Try on EUR/USD or USD/CHF. Then we'll calculate the pips

mugavai:
I didn't calculate. Try on EUR/USD or USD/CHF. Then we'll calculate the pips

ok...I`m thinking of something along this line also, talk to you later...

FX99:
ok...I`m thinking of something along this line also, talk to you later...

any updates ???

mugavai:
any updates ???

It wont be to long hopefully...Can you do coding of ea`s?

Come to this site "www.sys-tra.com"

You can use advanced EA builder. You don't need to code

It's free until the end of Jan, 2013

Reason: