Send me your Worst performing EA.

Greetings All: I need you to send me your worst performing EA, 1 that blows up a account really fast, the worst you can find...I will try to turn it into a winning ea and share it with you.

I don't have any EA because I am a manual trader. Can you share a new real profitable EA with us? It may be helpful for all traders.

Not at the moment, i was a victim of the economy and had some health problems so im behind in my endevers. I had a live account but the broker kept on manipulating the quotes so i closed it, and stayed away from forex for quite a while, im only getting back into it as i think things are better now.

I dont do coding so i have to pay a coder for any ea`s etc. so it will be a bit slow, but well get there.

If you hear of any really bad ea`s let me know...Thanks,FX99

Paul75:
I don't have any EA because I am a manual trader. Can you share a new real profitable EA with us? It may be helpful for all traders.

Yes, same here...

@FX99,

How will you check that sent EA is bad not good without testing?

Shawnmichal:
@FX99, How will you check that sent EA is bad not good without testing?

I will test it ect.

FX99:
I will test it ect.

It is really interesting that you are ready to test each EA and edit but not want to share a new EA with us.

Shawnmichal:
It is really interesting that you are ready to test each EA and edit but not want to share a new EA with us.

The last sentence states(( I will share it with you/meanning everyone ))

FX99:
The last sentence states(( I will share it with you/meanning everyone ))

I am awaiting for your new EA. I hope, you will share soon.

Shawnmichal:
I am awaiting for your new EA. I hope, you will share soon.

Dont forget to send me a really bad one if you can, using other peoples experience makes it easier.

FX99:
Greetings All: I need you to send me your worst performing EA, 1 that blows up a account really fast, the worst you can find...I will try to turn it into a winning ea and share it with you.

Can you correct my idea in this expert advisor. Purpose of this ea is collect pips each and every candle. I'm planning to use this EA in M30, H1 timeframes. Test in demo a/c and make corrections and forward me...

Conditions of EA

-----------------

(1) get next value after open

(2) if next value (open+0.0001) > open =>BUY

(3) close on highest value = BUY EXIT

(4)if next value (open-0.0001) < open =SELL

(5) close on lowest value = SELL EXIT.

Also notify to mugavai@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance..

g.mugavaiselvam

Files:
Reason: