use my EA for free

Hello friends,

I want to introduce my EA named Aeron EA.

This EA is based on Grid pattern but using a variant of Grid pattern with well customisable parameters.

Here I am giving my EA to use it on your accounts.

Please try it and share & discuss your experiences with this EA.

settings & parameters are:

UnlockCode=Required for Live Account

MagicNumber=1237321

Lots=0.50000000

AutoLots=1

Equity_for_Lots=10.00000000

LotsMultiplier=1.50000000

Distance=0

DistanceMultiplier=0.75000000

Profit=0

ProfitMultiplier=1.50000000

MaximumLots=0.00000000

TotalPositions=10

ResetDays=30

ResetProfit=100

ResetLoss=100

AutoDilute=0

StartHour=0

EndHour=24

Comments=Aeron-AllPairs-2012-v2

Dear forextrader3476,

Thanks for your kind sharing. I would like to know what is the "UnlockCode" to enable live account trading.

Regards

hasj168

Thanku hasj168 for taking this.

Actually this EA is selling through Aeron Expert Advisor for All Currency Pairs, it is neither available for demo nore for live at free of cost.

I am a one team member of Aeron's

We want to introduce our EA to more and more people so we bring it here for Demo A/Cs. We believe that it is really profitable

Also definitely everyone first tries only on demo and after satisfaction he goes to live.

See the attached trading statement using this grid pattern:

Files:
1.jpg  127 kb

Dear forextrader3476,

Your EA was loaded but nothing happened. This probably due to the UnlockCode. Please give me your feedback.

Unlock code is needed only for live accounts. If you are using it on demo then there is no unlock code needed. Just be assure that you are getting smiley face on chart.

Also you may check journal tab for any error message.

Usually it places buy or sell only within few seconds of its placement on chart.

hasj168:
Dear forextrader3476,Your EA was loaded but nothing happened. This probably due to the UnlockCode. Please give me your feedback.

Recent performance is attached which was taken from MyFxbook;

Files:

Can you explain how it work?

It is based on grid trading pattern.

Very first trade opens using a simple indicator.

Now suppose when you put this EA on chart and it opens buy, now if:

- position comes in profit then simply it closes [depend on the Profit parameter]

- but if position goes to opposite direction then it will open sell position and the lots size of sell position and its distance from the first position will depend on parameters > LotsMultiplier, Distance & DistanceMultiplier. Now if these both 2 positions cumulatively come in profit then simply both these will be closed out [depend on the Profit parameter], otherwise above same scenario will be repeat.

panki:
Can you explain how it work?

This EA is fully automatic, as in my very first post you may see:

Distance=0

DistanceMultiplier=0.75000000

Profit=0

ProfitMultiplier=1.50000000

MaximumLots=0.00000000

TotalPositions=10

So it doesn't mean that you have to put Distance/Profit etc value to these parameters, if you leave all these default to Zero, then EA will auto calculate the appropriate value to these parameters and these auto calculated values will be display on your Chart.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind sharing. I would like to know what is the "UnlockCode" to enable live account trading?

Thanks & Regards

Reason: