I want to get started with Forex Trading - page 2

do you guys have any video links about forex trading?... i would rather prefer it than reading e-books..

Try to find it in youtube. There's plenty of video to teach you how to trade even from the basic. And there is many type of trading as well, like candlesticks, bar chart etc.

If we wanna start trading, we should use demo account to do it, because we can learn trading without any risks. Or we can take part in demo contest to get more trading experiences.

uncle gober:
I strongly agree that we must have patience in forex trading, forex trading in addition to a high risk, which is sometimes difficult market movement is expected to require more patience than a trader, it is not advisable to impose make trade when we are not sure of its accuracy after viewing and analyzing current market conditions occur. Using demo account, we can learn the basics of trading.

Patience is needed in forex trading, because to be a successful trader in the forex trading requires a process, sometimes we encounter a bad situation, and we must remain positive that we face, providing valuable lessons for us.

kaito kid:
I agree, money management , emotional control and siscipline is required by a trader to survive in the forex. in addition, to minimize the risk in trading. FBS provides free account $ 5.

Using no deposit bonus, we can hone our money management skills. How we can make maximal profit using minimum capital. Let's use it as well as possible.

ShawnRocks:
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214 @ hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.Thanks,Shawn Wells

You are a beginner in Forex that needs professional assistance. I would recommend you to choose a reliable brokerage company that offers various useful online educational resources for new traders. Seize the opportunity to receive a part of spread rebate for every transaction because it will give you additional profit.

Irene Ivory:
You are a beginner in Forex that needs professional assistance. I would recommend you to choose a reliable brokerage company that offers various useful online educational resources for new traders. Seize the opportunity to receive a part of spread rebate for every transaction because it will give you additional profit.

There are many source that we can use to learn in forex, like forex forums. I also try to active in several forums include forum which sponsored by InstaForex. I get many knowledge and trading experiences from other trader.

Start learning with basics of forex on different webs. First read and understand the concept of this market . Then use your knowledge indemo account to learn trading and its details with virtual money . You can get as much practice you want untill are not good in trading.

uncle gober:
Yes, demo account is good to start trading in forex. Using demo account, we can get trading experience. May be, we can take part in trading contest if our broker hold trading contest.

we can see a demo account provided by the broker. one of which is Instaforex. These brokers provide demo accounts for anyone. even we can also get the bonus given by the broker. The broker bonus given very profitable for traders.

uncle gober:
Bonus from broker is very helpful, such as welcome bonus. it can help traders, especially beginners to start trading with a broker using real account. If there is trader who want to start trading with real account, 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets can be used

In Instaforex, we can get a "Welcome Bonus" into our trading account. This bonus can be divided into two types: Fixed and Floating Bonus. We can get a fixed bonus (30/110/200/1000/5000 USD). Floating bonus will be added according to the amount of the deposit using the payment systems available on the company InstaForex. The same bonus by 30% irrespective of the manner of payment systems.

Reason: