Learn Forex - page 2

Just stick around more, and follow the advice given here.

It is good to get learning of forex before starting it practically . learning is the basic thing which makes your concepts clear about any work . Here in forex learning will help to understand and deal in trading . Without learning you can not work well.

of course, before we start trading indeed we are obliged to learn trading first. Without the study, our trading will often experience loss. For the theory of trading we can learn from books, forums, and internet. And to learn to practice trading, we can learn from a demo account provided by our broker. I learned trading using a demo account from instaforex. Here we can feel the real trading conditions.

uncle gober:
We can use various sources to learn forex trading, such as forex forums, social network, even there are video tutorials are provided by broker. Armada Markets also provide it to help beginner understand further more about forex trading.

Can indeed learn forex from various sources. In instaforex, also provided video tutorials for beginners. from the video we can learn many things about forex. Everything is explained in full from this video.

david wood:
hi,while you do your learning, i will recomend on 2 things:1. open a demo account. you're gonna need this experience at least as the knowledge. try all the ideas you generate while learning, it's the only way you'l get to really feel what works for you and what doesent.2. find yourself a profitable robot. 2 reasons: it will make some money for you in the meanwhile, and you can learn from it.if you want recommandations about robots, just ask for it.if you want to know something, you have to ask. that's how it works here.

Nice way to welcome him. But really don't know if it would be wise to start off with robots. Just speak more on the advantage please.

Forums would always be a great choice for me, here you can ask whatever questions you have. Even questions that google can't answer sometimes because of the nature of the question.

There are no ending of learning and its also applicable for forex.Learning first to last is not so easy i think.But if you learn more your profit are increasing.

learning form forum is a best choice because here we can get the answer of every query and by discussion among experts we get an opportunity to learn something new about it..I've too learn lot from the formus only..

Paul75:
learning form forum is a best choice because here we can get the answer of every query and by discussion among experts we get an opportunity to learn something new about it..I've too learn lot from the formus only..

of course, we can learn forex anywhere. We can utilize the forex forum for discussions with other traders. We can also share experiences with other traders. In addition we can also know the developments taking place in the forex market. So it is helpful in the development of our trading.

Internet is a huge resourse of information.one can learn easily forex from here.

Reason: