Scalping Indicator

What indicators would you recommend for scalping. They could be default or custome.

Thanks

For Use on M1 chart

croc1986:
What indicators would you recommend for scalping. They could be default or custome.

Thanks

For Use on M1 chart

I tried to post everything for scalping in one thread here.

I can not recommend anything.

But Paramon's system is very famous.

Also KiS (Channel-and-Averages) system is good as well.

We have several indicators for those systems already and many people are trading using Paramon's and KiS system.

KiS is "Kanal i Srednie". It is Russian language and we may translate it as Channel and Averages.

If anybody knows some an other system please post here.

I will try to describe all these systems this week.

It is not difficult to describe the KiS system: we have two indicators already and I will translate the manual to English.

But difficult to explain about Paramon's system.

But I will try by the end of next week.

Or tomorrow may be ...

newdigital:
I tried to post everything for scalping in one thread here.

I can not recommend anything.

But Paramon's system is very famous.

Also KiS (Channel-and-Averages) system is good as well.

We have several indicators for those systems already and many people are trading using Paramon's and KiS system.

KiS is "Kanal i Srednie". It is Russian language and we may translate it as Channel and Averages.

If anybody knows some an other system please post here.

I will try to describe all these systems this week.

It is not difficult to describe the KiS system: we have two indicators already and I will translate the manual to English.

But difficult to explain about Paramon's system.

But I will try by the end of next week.

Or tomorrow may be ...

Hi newdigital . .

can u plz explain how paramons does work ??

best regards

hosein9f:
Hi newdigital . .

can u plz explain how paramons does work ??

best regards

I explained it here shortly. As I know Paramon did not use any indicators. He used M30 timeframe, group movement of the price and stop on M5 timeframe. Some people created some indicators to trade as Paramon (because few people only could repeat his trades without indicators). So I explained about it shortly on the link provided.

M1 Indicator

The M1 chart has a unique and interesting pattern and if it could be fully understood, one can make great success trading it.

For me i use the zigzag pointer. its not too proficient but works sometime for me.

I'm still in search of a very good filter i could use to combine with it.

1m chart Trading

Onyebuchim:
The M1 chart has a unique and interesting pattern and if it could be fully understood, one can make great success trading it.

For me i use the zigzag pointer. its not too proficient but works sometime for me.

I'm still in search of a very good filter i could use to combine with it.

Well shakesfx seems to have mastered the 1 minute chart - he has proofed his trades on a different thread here and made 3098 pips in 8 days of trading !!

Here is a link to it: Shakesfx Journal. Scalping the pip outta it...

Willowgal:
Well shakesfx seems to have mastered the 1 minute chart - he has proofed his trades on a different thread here and made 3098 pips in 8 days of trading !! Here is a link to it: Shakesfx Journal. Scalping the pip outta it...

Do u happen to know his method? It seems its not posted in the thread.....

Best Scalping Indicator

It is the best scalping indicator for 1 minute time frame according to me. Just download from attachment and install it in your chart. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker.

chirag77:
It is the best scalping indicator for 1 minute time frame according to me. Just download from attachment and install it in your chart. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

Can you explain how you take decision with 3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice?

Thanks

10 pip a day easy scalping system for the ftse

Ive been trading this for the last three months.

market - ftse100

charts. fxcm mt4 and IGmarkets advanced charts.

tf - one minute

when the market is bouncing in a small range trade the gaps on mt4 for one pip scalps only. a 10pip s/l will suffice as a catastrophic loss control. it will be rarely hit.

Before you start bombarding me with RvR of 10:1. I know that already.

But so long as you trade this when the market is ranging and you have checked for any uk related news not coming out, then you can easily pick off 10pips.

IF you see a gap on fxcms mt4 you need to confirm it on igmarkets advanced chart. It must be a minimum of 0.5 of a point on that chart too.

open a demo with fxcm, set the dealing window trading settings to 'single click' and limit of 1 (one). when price goes two pips away from a gap trade it. never trade for the gap to be closed. only to the edge of the gap. Often price will only come to the edge then bounce off.

This will make you money. i use it every day. from 10am-noon UKtime .

dont get greedy. 10pips a day is 50 a week and thats 200 a month. trading at a tenner a point gives you £2k/month. small bites at the cherry.

Have fun

foxy1234:

Ive been trading this for the last three months.

market - ftse100

charts. fxcm mt4 and IGmarkets advanced charts.

tf - one minute

when the market is bouncing in a small range trade the gaps on mt4 for one pip scalps only. a 10pip s/l will suffice as a catastrophic loss control. it will be rarely hit.

Before you start bombarding me with RvR of 10:1. I know that already.

But so long as you trade this when the market is ranging and you have checked for any uk related news not coming out, then you can easily pick off 10pips.

IF you see a gap on fxcms mt4 you need to confirm it on igmarkets advanced chart. It must be a minimum of 0.5 of a point on that chart too.

open a demo with fxcm, set the dealing window trading settings to 'single click' and limit of 1 (one). when price goes two pips away from a gap trade it. never trade for the gap to be closed. only to the edge of the gap. Often price will only come to the edge then bounce off.

This will make you money. i use it every day. from 10am-noon UKtime .

dont get greedy. 10pips a day is 50 a week and thats 200 a month. trading at a tenner a point gives you £2k/month. small bites at the cherry.

Have fun

Hi Foxy

Could you show examples

Reason: