Anyone trade the news? - page 2

I totally agree with you about unemployment market...experiences are ''gold mine''

News events are one of the best trading opportunity generators if you are looking to get into a retracement of an established trend on a higher timeframe. The situations created offer good risk reward situations.

Say markets are in "risk-on" mode and some event causes a move related to "risk-off", then more often than not the move generated by the news at least gets corrected i.e. trades back to the point just before the news event or the market will resume the "risk-on" mode.

I always like to exit half of the position at and the other half beyond that point.

There is a nearly infinite number of factors that can cause the stock market to move significantly in one direction or another. This can include such things as economic data, geopolitical events and market sentiment, among a myriad of other factors. There is a constant in each of these situations, however. In any stock market move, whether up or down, there is a significant difference between supply and demand.

SO MARKET WILL NOT MOVE if there are no News.

News Its Very important for every Trader for every strategy.

news is one of the major factors that effects sentiments of majority of the traders so it is important......

you have to be careful trading news - some traders avoid it altogether.

Some try to trade spike or straddle the news, which can be hit or miss.

Its a complex situation

while trading depending on news completely is not good but still they are one of the factors determining market movement..........

which trader is the best one to hire...

that means i must get ready some great news to trade in here and in turn to bag a good sum of moneys as well

I learned leeson trading news with slippage and high spreads. yes its profitable if you know how to read news or the gamble pays but trading during news is dangerous because of news and higher spread..

I read many complaints about brokerage slippage or spread but its not brokers fault, it is the real forex market and it cannot change.

If your sl or tp is set at one price but the price changes 3 times each second, order will be filled at the next available price (slippage)

With spreads, if news makes price go up, it means all traders will be buying, no one sells and like any market, the price goes up due to demand.

Thats why I close mt4 when news is coming...dont trade then is my advice and choose a better strategy

i have stopped the business of trading now as it does not makes me more profitable and is a chance game to play...

Reason: