very new to this forex indusry - page 2

If you're a newbie in forex its important for you to select the particular trading process. to make this happen you may choose the following exchanging system: 1. Doesn't force you to trade having high control (high control will eliminate you). only two. Makes an individual trade 1 currency only (keep focused). 3. Enables you to trade inside 1 path only (Trade the particular trend - the trend can be your friend).

mcx2691:
Hi i am a newbie to the FOREX trading. Can anyone please give me quick tips that might be useful for me to have kick-start?

Learn the fundamentals behind fundamental and technical analysis. Then apply it into a demo environment and make sure that you take it seriously much like it is your real money.

Stick to a strategy, set stop losses, and don't go nuts with leverage. Don't expect to become rich quickly and be content to hit singles and doubles with the market.

Freevestor has material and a demo game geared for you if you wish to review it.

For a newbie i would say that first learn about forex trading properly all about its ifs and buts what you must know before trading gather all related details then think to start with demo and then with real..

If you then really very new in this industry try to make some demo trade first.its very important.

Yes new to forex should do trading on demo first after having some knowledge about this market. Forums are good to provide them basic informations about forex trading. Demo will trained them for real trading of forex business.

I started my trade from 1pipfix Forex Broker and I am fully satisfied with it because it is good and regulated broker.

Many who learn and practice trading forex is indispensable in this. Because then it will allow us to manage capital trading. Forex has a high risk without a lot of learning and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

If anyone has just started forex trading they must have to practice in demo. Babypipsis a good site for learning .

Learn how to draw support resistance lines, trendlines. Lot of video tutorial available in youtube.

Try to learn about different candlesticks.

Try to establish a trading strategety through trial and error method.

Practice using tp and sl in every trade. Learn to accept losses. Use stop losses in every trade so your account will not blow out easily.

One thing every beginner should remember risk management is the key to success in trading. Those who don't use stop losses or use big lots sizes they will only blow accounts and will not able to go ahead .

Taking high risk may give you some quick smart profit but I can bet u will not able to hold it long time but u will blow account for sure. So make your money management plan first before placing any order.

Forex Profit Signal is an exclusive signal provider site on online service. Forex Profit Signal only provide

100% guaranteed signal and 100% money back guaranteed. It has a large professional analyst team to

generate effective signals. Signal on major currency EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF with entry

price and exit signals in real time (1or 2/3 times daily). WE ARE PROVIDE TWO TIMES FOREX

SIGNALS.(GMT 5.30 AM AND GMT 12.00 PM).Besides, All alerts are sent to subscribers by e-mail.It tries

to give better signal and profit it’s clients. It offers guaranteed of profit of 1000+ pips per month. Forex

profit signalis serving about 200+ countries in the world with its goodwill. Try Our Forex Signal

Guarantee 1000 Pips Profit For Only 50$ PER MONTH three month 120$ usd.

If we decide to trade forex demo account then we need to learn trading. so we will have many skills well, with increased skills will help us to improve trading results. And we can start trading with a free capital

Reason: