M1 scalping indicators

Hi Traders and Happy New Year

I just want to share a nice scalping idea for M1. However I use it most of the time to enter my trades on M15.

Scalping on M1 is not always easy. Most indicators are not adapted for this TF, or lag a lot. It´s also very difficult to predict voatility and priceaction if You are in a jumpy zone

However. I use a combination of DPO and Stochastic to get a lazer sharp entry.

The DPO i use is: Periods 7-14-21-30-60-100 and the Sochastic is a "Rainbow" based on Spud´s calculations.

When you spot top/bottom "tight ropes" in both the DPO and Stoch histograms , You will find a excellent entry position.

Good luck

Files:
DPO.mq4  2 kb
dpo.png  100 kb

Zabana:
Hi Traders and Happy New Year I just want to share a nice scalping idea for M1. However I use it most of the time to enter my trades on M15. Scalping on M1 is not always easy. Most indicators are not adapted for this TF, or lag a lot. It´s also very difficult to predict voatility and priceaction if You are in a jumpy zone However. I use a combination of DPO and Stochastic to get a lazer sharp entry. The DPO i use is: Periods 7-14-21-30-60-100 and the Sochastic is a "Rainbow" based on Spud´s calculations. When you spot top/bottom "tight ropes" in both the DPO and Stoch histograms , You will find a excellent entry position. Good luck

HI ZABANA.

Put a alert on cross of DPO.

Thanks,

Mpandla

Thanks to share your scalping idea with us. I will use it and hope it will work well for me as well.

hi fellow trader have anyone "Forex Pips HUNTER indicator". pls post if u have it. Regards

can u show me how to do the setting for the DPO...cause when setting the multiple period,the DPO cant stay in 1 indicator window such u gave in your picture.......

sarman:
can u show me how to do the setting for the DPO...cause when setting the multiple period,the DPO cant stay in 1 indicator window such u gave in your picture.......

I'm having the same issue here... Does anyone know how to enable 6 different lines in the same DPO indicator window? I tried editing the .mq4 file but I can't figure it out.

Little help, OP?

pist0la:
I'm having the same issue here... Does anyone know how to enable 6 different lines in the same DPO indicator window? I tried editing the .mq4 file but I can't figure it out.Little help, OP?

I think it is as simple as dragging & dropping the indicator from the navigator window to the indicator window. Hope this helps. Cheers.

pist0la:
I'm having the same issue here... Does anyone know how to enable 6 different lines in the same DPO indicator window? I tried editing the .mq4 file but I can't figure it out. Little help, OP?

All you have to do is drag it from the "Indicators" list on the left over to the existing DPO indicator already on the chart. Then the two indicators get over layed upon each other. Keep doing that for as many DPO indicator lines as you want to see in the indicator. I think there are six in this example.

How can you scalp on M1 when spreads are usually wide and they tend to widen during news releases?

sarman:

AJAR:
ADD DPO INDICATORS WITH 7 PERIOD FIRSTLY THEN ADD DPO INDICATOR AT THE SAME INDICATOR WINDOW WITH Periods 14 THEN CONTINUE WITH OTHER 21, 30, 60 & 100 SEPARATELY
Reason: