I thought the CCI arrow was the greatest...

...but I was wrong!

Hi everyone! Kurre here from Sweden. Nice forum! I found CCI Arrows in this forum but I couldn't help to send a post about it. It really is a bad indicator.

Once applied on the chart it looks like the killer indicator for scalping showing exactly if there is going to be a bearish or bullish bar. However, once I started running it live, I see that these "super" arrows come after the bar has closed. I mean, it looks great while scrolling the chart and showing the great sell/buy entry price for each arrow in the data window. But once you got a ticking bar, don't hope to much on this arrow.

Please let me know if maybe I am doing something wrong.

Hi, no you are not doing something wrong, some indicators do that it's called repaint. In forex if there is something that looks too good to be true just check it and 98% of the time it might be scam ...

no program can tell you where the price is going but it can help you

FarrisFahad

Most indicators that display arrows do this. They use confirmed signals so this is why it will wait until the candle closes and then paint the arrow on the last candle. This indicator could be modified so that it does not use confirmed signals but then what would happen is you would notice that arrows would come on and then disappear depending on the CCI values at the time.

hi friend......

I am beginner i want to know that which are the best indicator. Any body help me.

thanks

Mack

hotelquito.com

Thanks for review that indi

CCI indicator is a good signal, i really appreciate this indicator. just dat you have to be careful on the time frame to use it. you it on 1hour and take ur order on 15min chart that is all.

Infact it works fantastically well.

Reason: