My Own Made Trading System - page 2

At first you should read general information about forex strategies and money/risk management. Choose some of earnforex.com books - there are a lot of. Then try to build base of your strategy on demo. Don't stay too long on demo, go on live accounts as soon as possible - use micro account for the first time to perfect your strategy.

Well, I saw enough to believe that the above strategy is a viable winner so I have just finished the first version of the EA that I said I would develop. The EA code isn't really that long since the entry/exit points are straightforward. I'll fire it off this week and let it run 24/7 on the EURUSD 1M. Results to follow.

The ideas shared are good to use.... The software is also on the part to accumulate guide on trading as well!

Its really great and appreciating too. I would like to thank you to share this with us. I believe that forex trading system should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, its essential that you system should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you.Once you have a system that works, you better darn well keep using it.

Reason: