Arrows and Curves with alert

Hello everybody,

I'm new here, but I can tell you that your site and forums are very helpful for newbies like me

I would like to have the help from an MT4 programer. On the attach file (arrows and curves) you will give me a beautiful gift if you can put inside an alert (sound) when the arrows are coming.

Can you do that for me please ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Files:

Hi noob,

I am wondering if Arrow and Curves with sound alert works for you? I tried to import it in my indicators, but it does now works. I am working with MT4 platform.

Thanks,

Ahmad

It seems there were duplicate threads started on this forum. Here is the indicator I uploaded in the other one. It should work in MT4 no problem.

Files:

noob:
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I can tell you that your site and forums are very helpful for newbies like me I would like to have the help from an MT4 programer. On the attach file (arrows and curves) you will give me a beautiful gift if you can put inside an alert (sound) when the arrows are coming. Can you do that for me please ? Thanks a lot in advance

Here you go.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys for this. Looks very interesting. Does anyone know exactly how to trade this one? I understand buy and sell on the arrows. Just curious how the bollinger bands are to be factored in?

Reason: