Hector deville indicators - page 3

hi, I am looking for hector deville magic bar indicator, I already have magic dot but looking for magic bar, please upload if someone has it..

hi do you have magic bar indicator not dot.thanx

hi do you have magic bar I already has magic dot but not bar. cheers

Hi fellow traders,

I am having trouble to get working those indicators. (Grid Indicator, Average Daily range indicator, Time zone indicator, 3 SMA Trend filter indicator).

They are simply not working any help appreciated.

Thank you so much.

moneymikefx:
Hey guys here are some of Hectors Indicators, The New ones. Just Copy these into the Indicators folder...

Hi please could you send these in a file format that is able to copy & paste into the indicator folder on mt4 platform thanks.

Hi, I have 2 indicators Daily box wich is similar to one he has and Average Daily Range 

Enjoy

Petar Kostov:

Hi, I have 2 indicators Daily box wich is similar to one he has and Average Daily Range 

Enjoy

How come all these ATR Projections dont show the 50% 70% and 100% bands that hector had on his? I've been searching everywhere to find that same one. Does anyone have it with that modification please?

Petar Kostov:

Enjoy

How come all these ATR Projections dont show the 50% 70% and 100% bands that hector had on his? I've been searching everywhere to find that same one. Does anyone have it with that modification please?

Hi I have hector's template but for some strange reason it is not showing the price action boxes and the round numbers. the template that i have is showing the 3sma's but i really want the price action boxes that show on his template which helps in understanding the daily price action. if anybody has the proper template can they kindly send it?
Reason: