4xSignalPro Free Signals

Hello, I will post my signals free here. Test them out on demo account and find out how accurate they are.

Aud/Usd

Sell 1 lot @ 0.8810

The only thing needed in my strategy is patience, selling/buying 1 lot at a time, account balance above $1,000.

If you don't have that, please use either micro lots or test the signals on a demo account first.

The reason for using the 1 lot initially is because if the market conditions turn out to be more favorable, we'll use another lot. But our first trade would always consist of 1 single lot.

If there is enough interest in this thread I might use other currency pairs too. But I like to keep things simple so currently I'll use just one currency pair. Weather you trade it or not, just keep an eye on how accurate the signals are. They might finally help you make a living from forex.

PS: Just stick with the signal. Market might go up/down alot before it takes a final turn in the direction of our signal. Just have patience and follow the directions.

Good Day!

4xsignalpro...

Exit Trade

Exit at 0.8774

Profit 36 pips

Wait for the next signal

4xSignalPro

New Signal

Aud/Usd

Buy 1 lot @ 0.8818

Let the trade run until next signal arrives.

4xSignalPro

New Signal

Aud/Usd

Buy 1 lot @ 0.8818

Let the trade run until next signal arrives.

4xSignalPro

Delay in post showing up!

I just realized that there was a long delay in my post appearing on the forum. I posted as soon as I got the new buy signal but there was a delay when the post finally showed up.

This is why I've just created a blog at Forex Signal Pro

I will also post the same signal over there just in case there is a delay here. So don't forget to check that out too.

4xSignalPro

Exit Signal

Exit at 0.8850

Profit 32 pips

Daily profit 68 pips

Wait for the next signal---->

PS: prakash.jj, I'll have a look. Thanks

4xSignalPro

New Entry Signal

Hello People,

A buy signal just came.

Aud/Usd

Buy 1 lot @ 0.8818

Let the trade run until the next signal arrives.

Thank you zomg, I'll check that out.

Keep checking my blog also Forex Signal Pro since there could be a delay in post showing up here.

New Signal!

A new entry signal just arrived.

Aud/Usd

Buy 1 lot @ 0.8740

We'll keep the trade running until the next signal arrives.

Always stick to the strategy, never let your emotions run the show.

PS: Since I'm having a lot of trouble posting here, for new updates keep checking my blog Forex Signal Pro

i notice your blag has not been updated in over a week. did those 3 audusd lots blow your account

Reason: