Money management - page 2

Useless indeed, it would be like all day long and just forgot how to secure your funds, its more like striving for nothing. All efforts wasted.

Personally I won't prefer to invest a bunch of money at one time though I'm confident with my strategy but still I won't prefer.

money management is very important in forex. We should be able to determine how many lots will we choose, the amount of leverage that we select, etc.. Without good money management, I think trading will last no a long time. And we can lose all our money. Try to enjoy the leverage of 1:1000 from instaforex.

i think its better to deal carefully. its best way of forex trading

I always try to manage my money in such a way so that I can have lower risk of loss against the chance of profit. For our leverages money management is important.

with good money management, then trading we will persist in forex. because we can avoid greed. In forex, greed is not good. greed will only bring harm to our trading. that's why I always try to have good money management. So that I can minimize the risk. then the chance to make a profit would be wide open.

One way to minimize the risk of forex is discipline and use proper money management, without good money management our trading will not bring good results because emotions will influence our trading.

masepek:
One way to minimize the risk of forex is discipline and use proper money management, without good money management our trading will not bring good results because emotions will influence our trading.

I agree with you, good money management is indispensable in forex trading. Without good money management, trading difficult for us to survive. With good money management, you can set how many lots that we will take. So we will avoid greed.

your own secret strategy + money management = ForGet Bernanke

copy and paste strategy + no management= You will be the next

Place Stop Loss and Take Profit is a good part of my money management, I always try to discipline with it, eventhough my trading account in galleass has been secure with Stop Out Insurance, it doesn't mean I can trade carelessly

Reason: