Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 9

been out a while... I got to say this is a great system Kevinator, I am swing trading type, but this 5M trend riding is pretty bullz-eye stuff...still playing with it though...wunderful contribution

Hi Kevinator, thank you for sharing this system....i think the best way to trade it is to enter the trade when the prices trigger the extreme of TMA indi and then waiting for a signal in the direction of the trend...ie if the trend is up buy every time the prices trigger the extreme at the bottom of the TMA.

I've found that it works very well on 30 m time frame too.does anyone have tested it on major tfs?

Thank you

Very good trading system. Best for scalping.

Thank

How do you get this on MQ4 ?

kevinator:
You absolutely right.......I have the thread elsewhere also. Here is a copy of the new system..... If you have any question just ask or pm me.

Very Interesting System.. Pls keep up posting.. CHeers!

I just got attention on this Kevinator another "try". Kevinator has a sunny days because of his angle of seeing things. For sure he is not a herd trader.

I will test it and tell my opinion on it.

Thanks Kevin

Hermes

There is not enough information how to trade the indicators, for example the TMA? Kevino make some short instructions or manual. It doesn't take more than 5M.

Thanks Hermes

The core of this trading system is TMA, but we didn't get the mq4 file.

raymond4ca:

The core of this trading system is TMA, but we didn't get the mq4 file.

I found this mt4  version which looks to be the same.  

Reason: