nonrepaint 12x12ma arrow indcator - page 2

Djosser:
Don't really understand.. How to use the 12x12 indicator? And what other indicator to combine it with?

Stochastic will do (Setting 14,3,3)... if u wanted addition indicator... use X4B indi (change setting to 20), (optional) and Goldminer2 (change SSP to 5).

WhiteRabbit:
Stochastic will do (Setting 14,3,3)... if u wanted addition indicator... use X4B indi (change setting to 20), (optional) and Goldminer2 (change SSP to 5).

Thanks for this info where do we find these indis?

Hi Guys...

Mind attaching some screenshots here...

Thank you

Good day All, am just a newbie, i will like to know if is possible for the chart image of all the indicators can be attached to our message in this forum. I guess it will make the explanations to be more clearer.

Thanks

kevinator:
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator... ..then you use the 12x12 to take profit out of the trend..get it.

Hi Kevinator,

could you please share the .mq4 of this indicator?

Thanks in advance [ATTACH]8635[/ATTACH]

Ooops ... why does this link appear? I did not insert it. Could anybody explain it ... I'm new here.

Files:
Please_a.gif  34 kb

Hello

Unfortunantly the author of the indicator is one of the self righteous types who is more interested in his name on the title instead of the actual results of the book.Never the less I can only assume that you want to make an Ea out of the indicators in some way which is the reason that most want a mq4 file.

There is a solution as you will have to use a decompiler to get the source code.In the future if you have any other ex4 indicators and you want a mq4 just drag and drop them on the decompiler and du dah.I figure if I just decompile it for you then you will just need another one in the future so why not give you a pro tool and you can decompile all the indicators you want.

I am including all the indicators in the series which are 3x3*6x6*12x12* they are all non repaint and some have alerts.You will have to decompile them yourself.It is really simple, just open the decompiler then drag the indicator and drop it.Do not post the decompiler on other forums as some look at it as opening sealed documents.I do not share that belief and look at it as forward progress.

Thank you so much for the decompiler.

Very easy to use and extremely useful.

kevinator:
Hello ... You will have to decompile them yourself.It is really simple, just open the decompiler then drag the indicator and drop it.Do not post the decompiler on other forums as some look at it as opening sealed documents.I do not share that belief and look at it as forward progress.

Thank you very much. I'll try it.

Have a nice weekend [ATTACH]8759[/ATTACH]

Files:

Batavier:
Thanks for this info where do we find these indis?

Hi, maybe you are looking for these XB-indicators and I attach some Goldminers too. I hope it helps

Files:

Hello

If anyone is wanting a copy of the new system you must pm me with a email address in which to send it to.

Reason: