Trade FOREX with less stress

If you are a begginer or experienced traders, I have a good news for you all. I have used both indicators and news to trade the market. And I come to realise that ALL strategies works. The ONLY thing that does not work is the TRADER himself. How? You gonna know more in this thread!

However, I have dropped ALL INDICATORS AND NEWS TRADING. I come come to understand that MOST not ALL the indicators are lagging. News are being manipulated in most cases by the market maker. The only thing that cannot be manipulated is TRUTH! What is this truth? It is called PRICE.

Hence, if you care to learn, I am ready to divulge secret of using PRICE ACTION to trade the market.

You don't need to bother your head about news or any indicators that may mislead you. Here are the contents I will be covering in this teaching:

1. Introduction to Price Action

2. Why price action is the best way to trade forex market

3. Why you should not use any indicator to trade forex

4. Pivot zone not (pivot point)

5. How to draw pivot zone

6. Support and resistance

7. Price action formation

8. How to trade price action

9. Trading methods

10. Live trade Examples

Conclusion

PS: Your comments are very important.That is, ask me any quesion.I will take pain to attend to them all.

PS: This will certainly reduce your risk in the market and your winning ration will be increased, trust me.

PS:May the GREEN PIP be for us.

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

Most of newbie tend to earn a lot of money in a short time. That is a big mistake. if you don't want to get stress, just practice with demo account.

fxguru09:
Most of newbie tend to earn a lot of money in a short time. That is a big mistake. if you don't want to get stress, just practice with demo account.

Earning a lot of money in a short time as a newbie is certainly not a big mistake

I think you wanted to write something totally different!

well well, price action huh, o.k shoot already

robert6:
If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

Yes it is nice article for newbies. you can find more about forex especially athttp://www.babypips.com/forexpedia/Main_Page. and at Forex Training Resources, Learn Forex Trading Online With AVAFX. Have a good luck

Thanks to share such good tips with us. It is really helpful for all traders.

fxguru09:

every one starts with a demo account but it is a big risk when you try to earn a lot of money in a short time, especially when you are newbie.

I've read a lot of people that swear up and down solely by using Price Action - they say "forget indicators", etc. Is it true that an indicator just shows what has already happened in the market? Couldn't a person just watch the news to get that kind of information, or is it an up-to-the-minute type of situation?

fxguru09:

Yes and No.

Yes to that most neubies want to earn fast and a lot. And no to demo - demo is a good practice, just one should be careful to not get stuck in the muddle or else trade demo forever!

For me, less stress means auto-trading - platforms like zulutrade, give you more free time off the pc while following reasonable profitable signals. As in anything one should be consistent and down to earth - e.g. when you use a small amount with auto trading forex platforms (or with other financial instruments that allows it) don't expect that you will gain millions within the first 6 month - the math just doesn't come out right.

Some interesting facts you mentioned here, i think it is right, everything works for us but we cant work accordingly.

Reason: