FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 169

nexter:
why did the pound go up today?

the olympics have not been cancelled))))

But since analysts were shouting about an unqualified rise in the pound, including the lauded Romanov, I had to make a 500pp retracement to the south, but what can I do? Can't let the crowd make money. Now we can put it all back.

I absolutely agree... I've been holding a sweet buy at 2644 for a few weeks myself... well, here we go...

Stochastic + Gunn Forever

strangerr:

Sir, where did you see me doing thehanalysis?))

Just a couple of hours ago I wrote - theanalysis is a dead end.

you are trading on it...you just got your head full of the illusory reality...in a couple of years you'll see...)))

OlegTs:

The Olympics have not been cancelled)))

Yeah, I read a joke on Twitter yesterday: "The Euro took off after Greece's goal" :)

What is the point of discussing the causes of what happened in the market if it has already happened )))) You can't open an order at a point where the price has already left )))

Vizard:

You're trading on it... you've just got your head full of the illusory reality...you'll see in a couple of years...))

Nah, better not)))

artikul:
What is the point of discussing the causes of what happened in the market if it has already happened )))) You can't open an order at a point the price has already left ))))

don't discuss...just remember ))))

artikul:
What is the point of discussing the causes of what happened in the market if it has already happened )))) You can't open an order at a point the price has already left ))))
For your general knowledge :)

artikul:
Какой смысл обсуждать причины того,что случилось на рынке, если оно уже случилось

))) At the point where the price has already left, no order can be opened ))))

At least someone has a memory and that's good to know)))))))))

zoritch:

agree absolutely... had a sweet buy on 2644 for a few weeks myself... well, here we go...

stochastic + gann forev...

I disagree about the stochastic. Oversold/oversold is a myth.
Reason: