My very profitable EA

Good morning,

I attach my new very profitable EA. It works only in demo. If someone is interested let me know

Files:

Any statements?

Does it use martingale type entries?

Whats the risk to reward ratio

whats the profit factor?

No statements. No martingailing. I use it for a week now in a live account and i have increase it 40%. Of course it has losses but wins are very bigger. I have attached it in M5 chart. It uses only one big MA to identify the main trend and use two different ways to enter to the market. I use SL 15pips. May be in higher charts to be more profitable. I recommend with capital of 200euro/usd to use 0.02 lots. Test it. I attach herebelow version 11 with a small moderation to exit method

Hooya:
Any statements?Does it use martingale type entries?Whats the risk to reward ratiowhats the profit factor?
Files:

"I use it for a week now in a live account and i have increase it 40%."

40% in a week...is to great for consistant trading imo.

Post up the statement for that week to show the 40%. How that 40% is made is more important than the actual size.

However, at least you are using stops..which is a massive bonus.

i run the backtest report on march month , result is too bad..........

Make a forward test and not backtest. I will post the statement of next week

Avoid asian session

efmrafi786:
i run the backtest report on march month , result is too bad..........

If you can cook well, open a catering business out of your home. Small dinner parties and office parties can turn a profit.

So, all that we have to do is to learn cook well...

Callery John:
If you can cook well, open a catering business out of your home. Small dinner parties and office parties can turn a profit.

forward testing shouldn't be better than backward testing in most cases.

i test it today on m5 eurusd.9 trades 7 losses 2 wins .10 lots.

nett loss 18.90.

???????????????????????????????????

Reason: