New at forex trading - page 2

gaban:
if we have, learning in a demo account then we start the real trading account. we can utilize the free capital of a broker to trade real account. So despite the loss we will not lose money

Definitely if we have practiced lot then surely we can trade well in real account. Demo account is like a practice book as much as we do practice as we can trade good.

of course, the demo account is very important to learn forex trading. Without a demo account, I think it's hard for us to practice trading. So for beginners a pursue forex very important to learn in a demo account.

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipcutter.com or Skype: mark.laurent7

andyelle1 #:

You should trade with the broker you have used a demo account with so that you are used to their trading platform. If you are going to change broker I would use eToro, they are a great broker for new traders.

Where can I get <broker name removed> broker

221F6AD5 #:
Where can I get <broker name removed> broker

Have you looked at their website?

I want a broker account but I don't know how can I get it ?

@Abaid Akram #: I want a broker account but I don't know how can I get it ?
Broker discussions, recommendations or suggestions are not allowed on the forum. Please read the following — Broker selection
Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

I just opened a demo account I need guideline on how to work with the environment

nnabugwu precious #:
I just opened a demo account I need guideline on how to work with the environment

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Reason: