Profit not a factor!

Hello. I have read many posts like: 'Profitable EA' '100% per month' and so on. Issue is in fact that for sure many EAs can do this, can be profitable. What is more important - time! Profit for 6 month - great, for a year - excellent, for two year - unbelievable!

So can you tell what EA was profitable longer than others!

Hi,

I don't believe in EAs that claim to double your money every month. It's possible of course, but you've hit the nail on the head when you talk about how long any EA can keep on doubling your money.

The truth is... any EA that claims to do that is either a scam or incredibly lucky. Considering that most professional traders would be doing cartwheels with 100% a year, 100% a month safely and consistently just isn't in touch with reality.

My advice would be to look for EAs that deliver lower returns that are safe, stable and consistent. A realistic figure to aim for with commercial EAs is between 5-10% a month. Anything more is highly dangerous to your trading account balance.

Thad B.

Professional Trading System Developer

I wouldn't waste time on anything that didn't have a risk to reward ratio of 1:1 or better.

Several years ago it was FapTurbo, now its Megadroid next year there will be an even better one. Which obviously will be the same as the rest. Useless over a trading career. And if you look at their risk to reward ratios you soon see why they don't last.

I think the market changes from time to time. An EA works in the past doesn't guarantee that it will work in the future.

Hi Godness! There are many EAs in market which claim such things but very limited could do the actual job. EAs work surely but for a certain period of time like 2 months ,6 months like this. After this period of time they start losing their efficiency and it happens in those cases when you totally become Dependant on EAs. If you are using an EA also keep an eye over the market may be you can get more better than that with which you are working. So have to try and be patience while doing trading because its a slow process.

Reason: