Gann is the Man Indicators - page 13

doubleR85:
Do you realize how childish you sound? Just because I've pointed the obvious. You became so defensive..

Your are the idiot child. The rock in your front yard has more brain cells than you.

You don't even know the difference between an indicator like GannBox_144 versus a Moving Average. If you did, you wouldn't have asked your moronic question.

You say we don't know how to use the indicator because we ignore your whiny request? Joke is on you. You think the world revolves around you. We owe it to you to hold your hand or we don't know what we're doing?

People that have been reading for a long time are laughing at you. They know how to find the examples. A 16 year old girl got it right with the GannBox in one view.

Keep it up, it's a good laugh for everyone! They will enjoy taking your money. LOL

fxbaja:
Your are the idiot child. The rock in your front yard has more brain cells than you. You don't even know the difference between an indicator like GannBox_144 versus a Moving Average. If you did, you wouldn't have asked your moronic question. You say we don't know how to use the indicator because we ignore your whiny request? Joke is on you. You think the world revolves around you. We owe it to you to hold your hand or we don't know what we're doing? People that have been reading for a long time are laughing at you. They know how to find the examples. A 16 year old girl got it right with the GannBox in one view. Keep it up, it's a good laugh for everyone! They will enjoy taking your money. LOL

I don't think you've realize the GannBox_144 does not work properly with 5 decimal brokers.

LOL. It's been working perfectly. Another Einstein statement.

Glad you stumbled in.

I want viewers to see your profile up close.

That they should NOT END UP BEING YOU.

Your learning curve of the basic fundamentals of trading cannot get past 1st grade because you keep placing imaginary roadblocks up.

You can't even operate these indicators, at any kind of plot, as witnessed by your futile attempt with the SQ9(Price), when we even gave you an example that it worked for the situation you cited.

Therefore, this last proclamation of yours falls into the same moronic trend of behavior.

Keep it up, the viewers get to examine you like a lab specimen. Not too many morons give us this opportunity.

fxbaja:
LOL. It's been working perfectly. Another Einstein statement. Glad you stumbled in. I want viewers to see your profile up close. That they should NOT END UP BEING YOU. Your learning curve of the basic fundamentals of trading cannot get past 1st grade because you keep placing imaginary roadblocks up. You can't even operate these indicators, at any kind of plot, as witnessed by your futile attempt with the SQ9(Price), when we even gave you an example that it worked for the situation you cited. Therefore, this last proclamation of yours falls into the same moronic trend of behavior. Keep it up, the viewers get to examine you like a lab specimen. Not too many morons give us this opportunity.

Just like I said.. Mr. I know everything.. you do not even use the indicator your self because if you did you would notice that where you plot the arrow the box shifts down once you start flipping through different time frame. And the examples you gave does not explain how you came up with different settings for different pairs.

I am asking the wrong person because your not even using this indicator because you gave it up. Do not give me the reason "I can use whatever I want" that sounds so childish.

Reading your thread from the first page to the last there is no consistency whatsoever. You kept changing, adding, mixing indicators. It seemed like you were just learning how to trade.

You can say whatever you want that makes you feel superior if it makes your day.

Case Study - Doubledumb

Specimen patient has a rare case of Moronitis_v1.2

Behavior symptoms include:

Concluding, after failed attempt to solve a puzzle, that the puzzle is either unsolvable or unsolvable by others.

Buthurtitis kicks in and specimen patient declares that the

"World Is Flat!".

Unable to wrap his/her walnut-sized brain around concept of A-B-C-D thread, which has evolved into rotating different tools for the education of many. Sees world existing to cater to his needs only.

GannBox_144 is 3rd consecutive failure (trifecta) in its 3-Strikes-You're-Out performance with indicators, since whitecoats captured it.

This specimen patient is a definite "must see". Enjoy all.

fxbaja:
Case Study - Doubledumb Specimen patient has a rare case of Moronitis_v1.2 Behavior symptoms include: Concluding, after failed attempt to solve a puzzle, that the puzzle is either unsolvable or unsolvable by others. Buthurtitis kicks in and specimen patient declares that the "World Is Flat!". Unable to wrap his/her walnut-sized brain around concept of A-B-C-D thread, which has evolved into rotating different tools for the education of many. Sees world existing to cater to his needs only. GannBox_144 is 3rd consecutive failure (trifecta) in its 3-Strikes-You're-Out performance with indicators, since whitecoats captured it. This specimen patient is a definite "must see". Enjoy all.

Cool.

Are you a teacher or a trader?

The 2nd read on specimen patient's last statement is even better.

Ignored advice to use search function, and declares that it read the A-B-C-D from start to finish. That's about 18 months of daily posts.

Guess the basic premise on how to use the indicator was beyond his pay scale. As well as the solution to the upside down aspect.

Must make a note of this one, as the medical journals don't list this particular delusional symptom.

This is an exciting specimen, don't miss it!

WOW! Just WOW!

Another "World IS Flat" statement!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable specimen!

Better cut and paste this as the government might find this thread and delete it. They will deny such a species exists and ask why haven't bones been found?

fxbaja:
WOW! Just WOW! Another "World IS Flat" statement!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable specimen! Better cut and paste this as the government might find this thread and delete it. They will deny such a species exists and ask why haven't bones been found?

Thanks for the PM guys. I will stop, fxbaja is completely a waste of time. The comments his making is just too ridiculous now. This dude has too much pride to ever be civil.