Gann is the Man Indicators - page 3

More advanced version of Gann_SQ9

Greetings.

Files:
Gann_SQ9_2.ex4  16 kb

fxbaja:
The 1-hour and 4-hour ###Gan_SQ9 had 90-degree at 1.3306, with 112.5-degree next level of support. For more precision, we use the ABC, which is the topic of this thread. Look at the 15-min chart and you'll easily see the swings which produced a target at FE 100 = 1.3287 (hit during 09:30 GMT candle)

ok fxbaja, thanks so much for explaining.

Here is the 1-hour chart with ###Gann_SQ9 versus the yellow fib retracement levels.

The ABC had its FE 127 at 1.3262

if you look the 4 hour chart and the daily chart, the eurusd price touch the 360 angle, the master angle for change of tendency...down again.

Greetings

Hey ummo,

Thanks for that. I had made mention that 360 was considered a major degree in one post, but neglected to point that out.

I have a dumb question regarding the updated indicator you posted. Not being a techie, I still don't know why I cannot run indicators with a ex4 format. Is there a trick I am missing?

uhm, strange problem with the ex4 fxbaja, i post the mq4 for that reason.

Files:
Gann_SQ9_2.mq4  14 kb

Thanks, this is the same as the one posted on first page, ###Gann_SQ9.

The reason I also posted the old one SQ9(Price) was that it plotted permanent levels from a particular start point going forward. It just gives a different view as opposed to the new one which adjusts.

fxbaja:
Thanks, this is the same as the one posted on first page, ###Gann_SQ9. The reason I also posted the old one SQ9(Price) was that it plotted permanent levels from a particular start point going forward. It just gives a different view as opposed to the new one which adjusts.

hmm.. so which one do u recommend?

seriously i have no idea which one is better?

care to help?

thanks.

It's not whether which one is better, but old version allows look back such as plot from historic high to recent significant low of 1.1876. My point was that was nearly 720-degree move, which is double 360.

The newer version is great because it self-adjusts. This is the one to use, especially on intra-day trading.

fxbaja:
It's not whether which one is better, but old version allows look back such as plot from historic high to recent significant low of 1.1876. My point was that was nearly 720-degree move, which is double 360. The newer version is great because it self-adjusts. This is the one to use, especially on intra-day trading.

ok thanks baja,

im an intraday type.

will stick to the newer one.

and thansk to ummo too for sharing.

Reason: