Your Lucky Day System

Dear fellow traders. Today is your lucky day. I am giving you a simple trading system yet very powerful.
Just follow the rules. Important:copy/paste two indicators in MT4/experts/indicators folder and template in MT4/templates or MT4/experts/templates folder. Restart the platform, right click on a chart, in the menu find template, load, find the exact folder with template, press ok and you done. If you can't load the template, add indicators manually. First xb4d_13 with period 13, range must be +/- 2.5 line thickness 4. After, in the same window xb4d_3 with period 3, range +/- 1.5 line thickness 1.
Try it first on demo acc. with dif. time frames and dif. pairs.
Personally I trade only EUR/USD mostly on H1 tf.
Be force with you.

Repainter?

It's a repainter........

Highly re repainter!

is this system really works??

is the system backtested?

guibernaua:
Highly re repainter!

Of course it repaints. Every oscillator das. Otherwise it would be predicting indicator. Just wait candle to close. On H1 or H4 tf makes no problem. You have enough time to act. Do not try to enter the bottom/peak of a trend.

I don't agree. 30min will repaint AFTER the candle closes so how can the H1 be any different if compared to the H4?

JohnyG:
Of course it repaints. Every oscillator das. Otherwise it would be predicting indicator. Just wait candle to close. On H1 or H4 tf makes no problem. You have enough time to act. Do not try to enter the bottom/peak of a trend.

Hi JohnyG,

So just so i have this correct, after a 1hr or 4hr bar closes it won't repaint??? Yes most indicators repaint but the are different degrees of repainting!! and just from looking at the chart you have posted it looks like it will fall amongst the highest degree of repainter....BUT! i will no say that 100% till i have done a test with it to find out, so i will have a look.

To me just looks like another holy grail public forum indicator that gets all the rookies dreaming about what color Ferrari they will by next week

anyone tried this and made any money anyway?

Yes, they repaint .

Reason: