Isha-line-fibo set and forget

This indicator is one that takes long term trades and is for the trader who does not want to monitor the trade all day.You will wake and go to the computer and set a buy stop and sell stop order with stoploss and then go swimming and come back later and one of the levels will be hit.I have heard of someone making 60 thousand dollars a year trading this way and never spending more than 1 hour a week at the computer.

Files:

kevinator:
This indicator is one that takes long term trades and is for the trader who does not want to monitor the trade all day.You will wake and go to the computer and set a buy stop and sell stop order with stoploss and then go swimming and come back later and one of the levels will be hit.I have heard of someone making 60 thousand dollars a year trading this way and never spending more than 1 hour a week at the computer.

seems a good strategy, I got to try this one!

Thanks!

Seems like a very good strategy, generally long term EAs are some of the best

I have heard of someone making 60 thousand dollars a year trading this way and never spending more than 1 hour a week at the computer.

Azzz! a facia'ru caz...

I love go swimming

Took the EU trade today - winner for 44.5 pips

Hello, looks like an interesting indicator. I downloaded the indicator to the indicator file under the experts folder and it will not show up in the indicator list after a restart. Does anybody know why this is happening. Thanks for helping!!

-FT

forexdude:
Hello, looks like an interesting indicator. I downloaded the indicator to the indicator file under the experts folder and it will not show up in the indicator list after a restart. Does anybody know why this is happening. Thanks for helping!! -FT

Sure?

works fine....

experts/indicators

Hi CMS...,

Thanks for the reply. I tried again but to no avail. I don't know if it has something to do with the extension of .ex4. It is in the correct folder. If anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated. I have more than one .ex4 extension indicator that are doing the same thing. Hopefully,Lord willing, it is something small that can be fixed. Thanks!!!

-FT

cmsdeveloping:
Sure?works fine.... experts/indicators

forexdude:
Hi CMS...,Thanks for the reply. I tried again but to no avail. I don't know if it has something to do with the extension of .ex4. It is in the correct folder. If anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated. I have more than one .ex4 extension indicator that are doing the same thing. Hopefully,Lord willing, it is something small that can be fixed. Thanks!!! -FT

Down load indicator to drivec/programfiles/yourbroker/experts/indicators then save.Close and reopen the terminal or (refresh)delete one of the custom indicators you are not using and indicator should be in your custom indicators list.

the method seems to work. In my case I close before

"Target" and always manually. What are the levels? Pivot?

Or simple psychological level?

Firstly thanks for the indicator!

The buy and sell levels are the highs and lows of the previous day. It is a simple breakout indicator from the last day, but not sure what the TP levels are. Hopefully someone else knows!

Cheers!

cmsdeveloping:
the method seems to work. In my case I close before "Target" and always manually. What are the levels? Pivot? Or simple psychological level?
Reason: