[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 576

Не хочется злоупотреблять скобками

That's a serious statement... should be put in the annals.

yosuf:
What I mean is: if I trade on micro-real with 10k cents deposit, may I withdraw my excess funds manually whenever I want while EA is working, or do I have to stop my EA, close all open positions and only then withdraw my excess funds? I trade with a fixed lot of 0.1.

And it only depends on you, on what logic you implemented in your Expert Advisor. No more than

Vinin:

And that depends on you, on the logic you put into your advisor. No more than that.
For example, I have 50k cents in free funds, will my brokerage company allow me to withdraw the surplus of 40k cents to the safe deposit box without stopping my EA and without closing any open positions?

yosuf:
For example, I have 50k cents saved up in free funds, will the DC allow me to withdraw the surplus of 40k cents into the safe, without stopping the EA and without closing any open positions?

Don't be stupid, Yusuf, as long as there is enough free margin to maintain existing positions - you can do whatever you want with the account (including withdrawing some funds from it "into the safe" :-))...

Roman.:

Don't be stupid, Yusuf, as long as there is enough free margin to maintain existing positions - you can do whatever you like with the account (including withdrawing some funds from it "into the safe" :-))...
Thanks, that's what I wanted to clarify. Sorry, I have no real trading experience, much less with an EA. Thank you all very much.

Can you tell me why I can't insert the downloaded indicator into the thermal.

how to make an ex4 mq4?

msl:
Can you tell me why I can't insert the downloaded indicator into the terminal.

Copy the indicator to terminal/experts/indicators/ folder, restart the terminal and look for it in the list of custom indicators.

Thank you. I should have rebooted the terminal, that's all...

Good evening dtxth I open a buy order, just buy, in the price it says asc, just asc, and here, it swears so 2012.02.19 22:31:57 2010.08.02 01:12 Order EURUSD,M15: invalid price 1.30616000 for OrderSend function

Is this normal? Can I add normalization to it directly inside the order?

Reason: