Trade system "Dollygraphics"

This is the improved version of the classic dolly system.Buy and sell areas as well as tp and stoploss recommendations are included.Correction and pivot points are displayed as are average daily range data.This is a good straight forward system as you can tell at first glance what state the market currently is in and base your trade decision from that data.

Files:
DOLLY_GRAPHIC.rar  1316 kb
d1.gif  66 kb

kevinator:
This is the improved version of the classic dolly system.Buy and sell areas as well as tp and stoploss recommendations are included.Correction and pivot points are displayed as are average daily range data.This is a good straight forward system as you can tell at first glance what state the market currently is in and base your trade decision from that data.

Trading system Dolly graphics is awesome. I wonder how much good collection like this you have in store.. Now that i am perplexed with what kind of trading system to adopt for my trades given by you.. Naturally one is better than the other..

Just now i downloaded it and used it to EOD analysis of our Indian Indicies, to my surprise it fits exactly..

Still some analysis that i need to carry out.. on lower TF, and will post the results here..

Thanks a lot for sharing wonder ful trading system.

Have a great time.

i have gotten a lot on this forum. i still want to humbly ask anyone that has excel in forex to give me an idea of a trading strategies that work with consistent result.

Thanks

this looks like a goodsystem but can anyone explain the system on when do you place orders .

is there a signal or whats the trick to it. i couldnt find a pdf for it. please help a newb 8 )...

Thanks mate.

How do one trade this ? just down loaded it. can someone explain the trading rules and where to enter and exit. any signal. looks good on EOD but on RT need to check.

Reason: