Spread detective

Would you like to know the exact spread you get when you enter and exit trades?

Have you had any troubles with your broker's spread lately?

Would you like to confirm that the attractive spread that your broker promises you to be the "typical spread" is not in reality disappointingly rare?

Now, you can stop asking yourself these important questions!

With the help of the Spread Detective you can:

1. Confirm before entering or exiting a trade, that you get the best possible spread.

2. Confirm that the attractive spread that your broker promises you to be the "typical spread", is not actually disappointingly rare.

3. Have the ability to quickly know how the spreads widen or narrow during day and night.

4. Monitor spreads during news announcements, especially if you're in a trade during news.

Files:

Maybe I confused you, this is just a simple indicator to monitor the spread of the pair, nothing more, nothing else. Honestly I did not have knowledge of a system/EA called by the same name.

Thanks cool little addit

Hi,

I've downloaded the EA shown here and copied it to the experts folder in my MT4 install folder. It is showing in the EA submenu on the navigator but when adding it to the chart it is not working. It is not showing in the top right hand corner and the normal options box does not appear when dropping on the chart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you really want to be able to track your brokers spread in real-time then you should take a look at the FX Spread Monitor from FREE MetaTrader 4 Indicator Stops Forex Brokers Stealing Your Money !!!!

/go?link=https://tracking.affiliatezombie.com/base.php?c=53&key=85dc54750a180348c87183100670750a&keyword=fx-fisherman

It tracks spread over each and every tick and displays it at the bottom of the chart, just like a regular indicator.

It's really useful if your testing out a few brokers and want to see who's being naughty and who's being nice

Don't forget that this is an indicator so it goes in your experts/indicators folder

Hope that helps

Lux

Reason: