Start amount - page 2

I think for beginners a better use cent account to start trading. It is intended to gain trading experience. Cent account the risk will be smaller. So we do not lose too much money if experience MC.

Zalina:
What start amount is best? Is 100$ enough?

100$ is very good starting amount. You can start with small capital to get some knowledge and understand the market movement.

Hello there,

$100 is more than enough to start trading. When I started off I actually opened an account for free with ForexBroker Inc and was given a credit bonus for trading. My account was a microlot account - 1 lot = 1,000units which is what I recommend for you. Keeping trades small, risking less than 3% per trade while you develop and perfect your strategy.

If you are using mt4 PM me and ill give you my personall money management scripts. You add them to your mt4, input your stoploss and it will calculate (and open trade) lot size for you, so that you are only risking the amount desired. Remember that in forex, before you can win, you have to learn to survive. Also I can help you get $25 no deposit bonus with the broker I trade with, so that you dont have to make a personal deposit. These $25 is more than enough (with micro account) to start your forex journey.

This message is for everyone else too wanting the scripts and help getting a account with free bonus.

The free bonus cannot be withdrawn but you can withdraw the profit made!. 500:1 leverage, no fifo rule and hedging are allowed. Available to US Citizens too.

when we do not yet have enough experience and good trading skills then we should be able to trade with small capital. by trading with small capital then we can train that trading psychology can not get by trading in a demo account

Every trader that want to start trading should start with capital that you are willing to risk.But one should be a able to practice good money management skills.

for beginners a good amount of capital is by trading with small capital of $ 1. with our trading using small capital so we can get trading experience and we can practice trading psychology as a psychological condition demo trading account with different real account so we need adjustments

for beginner i think must be trading with small capital. because with trading use small capital we can exercise psycology a well, we know that psycology of demo account and real account is very different, so we must trading with small capital. So that we will be more ready to trading with large capital if our psycology is good

amount to start trading would be better if we could trade with the use of capital in accordance with our trading skills. That way we'll be able to try to trade with the maximum and comfortable. or better use the no deposit bonus

when to start trading I prefer to trade using the bonus post for trading with the bonus will be beneficial to my post. I can get trading experience without spending money alone

amount suitable to start trading is to use a small capital first. because the conditions of a demo account and real account is very different. Where in a demo account using virtual money so that the psychological condition will be stronger the real account than in a demo account. therefore, trading with small capital will help us to train psychology of trading

Reason: