When You First Started Trading Forex What Was Your Deposit?? - page 2

for beginners when first trading then it would be better if we are trading with small capital or trading with a free capital. because of the condition of a demo account with real account very different so with little capital we are able to practice trading psychology

My very first deposit was $500 in micro account with Profiforex, I was still scared about live trading but the account suited my need as it allowed me to be trading with cents until my confidence was built to a certain level with a winning ration of 60:40.

when we are ready to trade forex then right then we can try to make a deposit. and as a first step we can deposit with small capital or try to free trade at Instaforex. for beginners is very dangerous when trading with large capital

but if you ask me for a beginner if we deposit the money $ 100 would be too dangerous especially for beginners. we should know that forex is a very high risk, with the risk that we should be able to trade according to our ability. if we do not have enough mental capacity and then we can trade with small capital

Reason: