"Pallada" 09 trade system - page 2

No problem..your welcome....I hope you can find some real world use of the tools.

dear kelvin,

i don't know how 2 thank u 4 these wonderfull system bcos i av been looking 4 a system that can works fine at the 15m tf during the bac test that i conduct the system has atleast 85% win & little draw down cos i think if i demo trade it very well,i will be able 2 master it very well.cos my daily target is 25pips,i don't want 2 know if market is moving 1000pips so far my tarjet is reach for the day.but the rule doc.is not opening i don't know y?pls help so dat i will be able 2 master it in time

kevinator:
Located here is trade system pallada special edition 09. Brand new technology and custom indicato rs.This system is a trend follower with alerts on the pallada entry arrow indicator.Traders follow main signal and use pallada entry as trigger and custom HA as confirmation.This is very good system and can be used effectively to take profits.Enjoy

Thanks very much, kevinator

Hi. Thanks for a great looking trding system. but anyone show me, a newbie how to download the attached file from post 1 and attach this Pallada special edition 09 to the MT4? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Battlehugh

My guess is it looks good but has repainting indicators so will be harder than it looks to make the entry.

Dear Kevinator, this system looks promising and thanks a million for letting us download it for free! I just started using the system today on 30M chart as recommended in their official website. Not bad 'coz am collecting some pips already. Lets see how it goes from here...

I ask you, help at me rar... Does not support, if to you not difficultly give please indicators separately

senat:
I ask you, help at me rar... Does not support, if to you not difficultly give please indicators separately

Use software like IZArc to unzip it...

senat:

Use software such as IZArc to unzip it...

Download here

Installed the zip from the first post but it seems that it lacks the indicator that looks like the Parabolic SAR.

I've set it up from the template.

Any thoughts?

Reason: