Trading system "Terminator" + expert advisor

The system is quite simple (I thought) for manual trading can be used at different time frames and currency pairs. There is also an advisor for automated trading. All the success and profits. Write reviews

Files:
Terminator.gif  46 kb
Terminator.rar  900 kb

I'm having trouble seeing ur EA under my EA tabs. Is there a different way to install it comparative to other EA's

well i figured it out but now when i try and backtest it,it won't trade? Ne ideas?

Check your steps again...also if you like this Ea you will also interest in the Automated championship Ea's available on this forum in tools section.All Ea's placed from 1 to 10 best in the world.To your trading success.http://http://championship.mql4.com/2008/ru/users is year o8 see 07 and 09 also,so your getting the best technology in the world.Enjoy

Thanks for your contributions Kevinator, but in this system It uses supersignal and it is famous because it repaints badly, any suggestion about this?

Regards

maxtrader:
Thanks for your contributions Kevinator, but in this system It uses supersignal and it is famous because it repaints badly, any suggestion about this?Regards

This is a true statement if you were to use supersignals as a standalone indicator.But when used in the system or a system you get a good estimation of your reversal point.We must think outside the box when it comes to trading methods.What didnt work as a single indicator has potential to work with a series of indicators.I hope this answered your question.

kevinator:
This is a true statement if you were to use supersignals as a standalone indicator.But when used in the system or a system you get a good estimation of your reversal point.We must think outside the box when it comes to trading methods.What didnt work as a single indicator has potential to work with a series of indicators.I hope this answered your question.

orry for the newbie question but what are supersignals?

chunnel:
orry for the newbie question but what are supersignals?

Super signals is one of the best looking indicators past tense.When applied to the chart it will look as though it has picked the top and bottom of a trend in perfect fashion.But not so as traders do not understand exactly how this indicator works.

The indicator will redraw the arrow when the market makes new highs or lows so traders say this indicator repaints itself or moves the arrow.Say you placed a sell order on the arrow then as the market moves higher the arrow is now placed on the new high of the period..Frustrating?It is all in the programming of the indicator and alot of very smart minds have tried and failed to fix this indictor but have not accomplished the task..so how can this repainting indicator be used if it gives useless false signal?

One of the many ways to get around these indicators that repaint theirselves is to use them on two or more time frames 30m,15m then 5m chart and match arrows..so when you get a buy arrow on 30m1m chart take the next buy arrow on 5m chart..easy.Or on 15m chart put your worst repaint indicator mess then use any other arrow indicator for example supersignals and ma cross after supersignals give arrow look for ma cross arrow for order entry.

Now we have taken a worthless indicator to the close minded and made it a money machine and we are now beginiing to build our own custom system.I hope this helped.

kevinator:
Check your steps again...also if you like this Ea you will also interest in the Automated championship Ea's available on this forum in tools section.All Ea's placed from 1 to 10 best in the world.To your trading success.http://http://championship.mql4.com/2008/ru/users is year o8 see 07 and 09 also,so your getting the best technology in the world.Enjoy

Hi Kevinator,

Where is "Tools section" in the link you have sent ? Could you please guide ?

i am using this system manually with good results 4h time frame. Stop Lose 100 pips. I downloaded this expert but I can not find the original link (vendor) still exist?

kevinator:
The system is quite simple (I thought) for manual trading can be used at different time frames and currency pairs. There is also an advisor for automated trading. All the success and profits. Write reviews

pdf from vendor claims that the best time frame is 4h. you tested (manually or EA mode) with 15min time frame?

Reason: